Check your account email address ×

The Leader Of The Free World And His People

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re trying too hard Tom. 
BTW you know that if these two were doing this shit at Obama’s rally’s half the forum would be in here calling them stupid nigger bitches.

That's Rayciss!

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pathetic morons love trump and everything he does. He is the pied Piper of pathetic morons. 

Basket of Deplorables if you will.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey about you quit being a dink and find out about those Force Shocks...I thought you had connections!

Why would you be so concerned about the shocks on the new Poo's, you won't be buying a new one any way. Sound familiar? 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why would you be so concerned about the shocks on the new Poo's, you won't be buying a new one any way. Sound familiar? 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oooops. :lol:

You’re right Curds McFatty...I just talked a dealer that carries Doo as well so I might Snow Check a Renegade instead.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re right Curds McFatty...I just talked a dealer that carries Doo as well so I might Snow Check a Renegade instead.

Listen here you Jaba the Hut low life, you're way too old and fat to ride anyway. If you buy a new one, see if they'll throw in the "Wide Load" sign for free. :lmao: You need all your energy just to stroke the paintbrush and I'm sure you lose your breath doing that.

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

Could you imagine how unhinged republicans would be if Obama talked about them like Trump talks about democrats? Never in the history of this country has there been such an immature unprofessional president as Trump. His rallies are becoming the equivalent of a "yo momma" battle. 

What the fuck should we expect from a guy that has been ridiculed and the subject of butthurt investigations that started before he was even sworn in?

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What the fuck should we expect from a guy that has been ridiculed and the subject of butthurt investigations that started before he was even sworn in?

You can make all of the excuses you want but when the lights come on and you are talking to the world you act like a professional. I challenge you to find another president who openly insults speicific people and spreads lies and rumors about people. And I dont care that he is talking about republicans or democrats or other world leaders/businessman, or whoever, etc... I said nothing about the witch hunts but if that is an excuse for poor behavior then you really shouldnt have any criticism of any other president. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

:cry:

Is that what you did when you cried about leaving the site for good......which lasted a week.  I feel you're a big butthurt baby. Just imo though  :bc: 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Is that what you did when you cried about leaving the site for good......which lasted a week.  I feel you're a big butthurt baby. Just imo though  :bc: 

who the fuck said I was leaving the site you Canadian fuck

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Buying new would be dumb. Should be easy to find a good deal on a slightly used renegade. :bc: 

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

8BB86EEE-0DE3-4459-97CE-1D201F7370A1.thumb.jpeg.7621f095b2ffbdddb7396b5cd4fa304f.jpeg

You did. Unless this was just Another emotional Liberal outburst :dunno:  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Buying new would be dumb. Should be easy to find a good deal on a slightly used renegade. :bc: 

True...one of the dealers that that I called carries Doo in addition to Polaris so I got a price on a Gade.

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

8BB86EEE-0DE3-4459-97CE-1D201F7370A1.thumb.jpeg.7621f095b2ffbdddb7396b5cd4fa304f.jpeg

You did. Unless this was just Another emotional Liberal outburst :dunno:  

Bahahaha...dumbass Dopo....how are those “facemask stocks” working out? :lmao:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Listen here you Jaba the Hut low life, you're way too old and fat to ride anyway. If you buy a new one, see if they'll throw in the "Wide Load" sign for free. :lmao: You need all your energy just to stroke the paintbrush and I'm sure you lose your breath doing that.

Paint Brush....shit Bruh I wield a Spray Gun like Josey Motherfucking Wales!!!!!! :gun:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bahahaha...dumbass Dopo....how are those “facemask stocks” working out:lmao:

No he sold those just in time and banked the millions he made on them. Hes a market super star! :bc: 

• Haha 1