Check your account email address ×

FEd cuts rates again.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

By the time the impending Trump recession hits we will have negative rates in the US

Congrats fucking retards.

Wealth concentration in steroids

Why you mad bro?  Losing money?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why you mad bro?  Losing money?

Fuckjn clown is mad at the world 24/7 

trump

fed

cops

life

pathetic shit bag 

Just now, Pete said:

Fuckjn clown is mad at the world 24/7 

trump

fed

cops

life

pathetic shit bag 

Kill yourself you low Iq uninteresting pile of fuck. You’re the lowest common denominator 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you low Iq uninteresting pile of fuck. You’re the lowest common denominator 

go have another drink pickled liver boy.. I hope your teeth rot.. fucking drunk

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

I think the rate cut was totally unnecessary, especially a half point.  I think the pullback was a good for the market and should have held through this next earnings season.

Central banks are held hostage by markets. They can’t let the debt bomb unwind or they’re fucked

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Central banks are held hostage by markets. They can’t let the debt bomb unwind or they’re fucked

Did you watch the video I posted about the dems supporting Biden. Tucker talks about how CC companies are borrowing for free from the fed while charging 22% interest rates to people like you and me.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Did you watch the video I posted about the dems supporting Biden. Tucker talks about how CC companies are borrowing for free from the fed while charging 22% interest rates to people like you and me.  

You have to shop around. With good credit one can get much better rates.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It’s just another arm of wealth concentration 

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

JT, who is stopping you from borrowing at lower rates and doing something other than putting that on a mortgage?

Our mortgages here are at about 2.5% here, its becoming rather stupid to pay it down ASAP as if rates were back up to 10%.

High rates aren't happening, at least not for a while, take advantage of it if you can.:bc:

Leave the politics out. 

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

anyone paying interest on a credit card like that is a retard or more likely a credit criminal.  TBH anyone carrying any balance on a cards an idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT, who is stopping you from borrowing at lower rates and doing something other than putting that on a mortgage?

Our mortgages here are at about 2.5% here, its becoming rather stupid to pay it down ASAP as if rates were back up to 10%.

High rates aren't happening, at least not for a while, take advantage of it if you can.:bc:

Leave the politics out. 

This doesn't affect me. We pay off our CC's every month. Some people can't do that, They don't have the ability to borrow at the lower rates. Biden pretends to be for the little guy when he's been nothing but a thorn in the side of the little guy with his support of the major CC companies  

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This doesn't affect me. We pay off our CC's every month. Some people can't do that, They don't have the ability to borrow at the lower rates. Biden pretends to be for the little guy when he's been nothing but a thorn in the side of the little guy with his support of the major CC companies  

then don't spend the money you don't have.  lending is based off risk as well as cost of funds.  nothing more risky than a credit card for a lender therefore they are going to charge the most.  

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He makes a valid point dude.   Maybe you are a happy person but it doesn't show on here.   You can't even talk sleds without sounding pissy and angry.   You're like stuck in a perpetual state of menstruation in here.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He makes a valid point dude.   Maybe you are a happy person but it doesn't show on here.   You can't even talk sleds without sounding pissy and angry.   You're like stuck in a perpetual state of menstruation in here.  

IDC, I like Benster.  He makes me smile and giggle like a little girl most days.  Although, I’ll admit that sometimes I feel kinda bad about doing so.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

IDC, I like Benster.  He makes me smile and giggle like a little girl most days.  Although, I’ll admit that sometimes I feel kinda bad about doing so.  :lol:

I agree but man would life sucking be mad at it all the time. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I agree but man would life sucking be mad at it all the time. 

I don’t know if he’s truly mad or just really frustrated sometimes.  Maybe that’s why I feel guilty about laughing so much at some of his posts.

Truth is, I bet he’s probably a pretty fun guy that just likes to rattle off every thought in his head.  He was born without a self edit button.  These types are the neatest because, you never have to wonder what’s on their mind.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know if he’s truly mad or just really frustrated sometimes.  Maybe that’s why I feel guilty about laughing so much at some of his posts.

Truth is, I bet he’s probably a pretty fun guy that just likes to rattle off every thought in his head.  He was born without a self edit button.  These types are the neatest because, you never have to wonder what’s on their mind.  :lol:

KILL YOURS3LF FEEB !!!!!