Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2021 Release

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

gray, red, black on an Indy 400 would have been 1987.  It got the white hood in 1988.  Reminds me of a 1988 Indy 650.

which would you prefer to buy a 850 heading into their 3rd year since 850 came out or buy 1st year 650 patriot motor ? tough choice lol 

Just now, ACE said:

Price oot a Polaris with QS3’s!

Uh velocity is better. Tom said qs3 are bargain shocks. So Polaris would probably be $1000 cheaper with qs3's. Another $1500 cheaper without the 650. Another $1200 cheaper without the killer gauge. Now you still have the best in class 600 snowmobile for the price of the Chinese cat. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

which would you prefer to buy a 850 heading into their 3rd year since 850 came out or buy 1st year 650 patriot motor ? tough choice lol 

850 is tremendous

Just now, Anler said:

Uh velocity is better. Tom said qs3 are bargain shocks. So Polaris would probably be $1000 cheaper with qs3's. Another $1500 cheaper without the 650. Another $1200 cheaper without the killer gauge. Now you still have the best in class 600 snowmobile for the price of the Chinese cat. 

QS3’s are significantly better. 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

have a feeling cat will have new gauge for 2022 , I mean they gotta do it! ..  poo , doo already has one and maybe Yamaha too, I think Yamaha 2021 reveals is on March 8th 

Cat is on year 10 of the procross. Polaris has released 3 new chassis and 3 new engines in the last 7 years. They keep getting better. 

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

have a feeling cat will have new gauge for 2022 , I mean they gotta do it! ..  poo , doo already has one and maybe Yamaha too, I think Yamaha 2021 reveals is on March 8th 

Yamaha reveal? :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not better than the Velocitys. Not even close. The QS3’s are a low to medium grade shock. Not a great shock by any means. 

Best consumer sled shock on the market 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not better than the Velocitys. Not even close. The QS3’s are a low to medium grade shock. Not a great shock by any means. 

I've heard great things about the QS3 shocks as far as ride quality goes. Are you referring to build/parts quality or also ride?

I've never tried them out, personally, just what I've heard.

11 minutes ago, irv said:

I've heard great things about the QS3 shocks as far as ride quality goes. Are you referring to build/parts quality or also ride?

I've never tried them out, personally, just what I've heard.

Just the overall quality of the shock. From the inside of the tubes to the configuration of the clicker assembly. 

They are mid grade shocks. Nothing more and nothing less. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Yup, and you could ride up a 90 degree slope faster than I could cross a lake too. I still want to know what speed, "trails speeds" is :lol: 

Why, so I can come embarrass ya'll on a 600cc lady sled?

My 800 had its tongue out quite a bit just trying to keep up with a turbo and an Apex. You and your 600 need to grab some bench son. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

My 800 had its tongue out quite a bit just trying to keep up with a turbo and an Apex. You and your 600 need to grab some bench son. 

I love riding here. It’s a decent mix of everything.

• Like 1