Check your account email address ×

Everybody ready?

f7ben

Which would still put it way up since trump got sworn in

oops 

I’d you really believed your shit you wouldn’t have pulled the pin on your shorts so fast 

here’s an unrelated meme so moto doesn’t have to post one 

97DA32B9-CDAC-461C-B9B7-04EE5B372586.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has no problem taking all the credit so.......

IMG_5225.JPG.daa4520bcf5300f85931df2c0fe9958f.JPG

that's the real issue here. Never before has there been a president who has tried so desperately to make market gains seem like they are all his doing. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's the real issue here. Never before has there been a president who has tried so desperately to make market gains seem like they are all his doing. 

"tried so desperately"  Ok.  :lol:  I know ya hate the guy, but try not to let your hyperbole get the best of you.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Truth=Hyperbole....weird.

They guy has had a 3 year run of a healthy economy and record stock market run up.  One week of a hyped up flu virus hardly wipes that out, and there is nothing desperate about acknowledging it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"tried so desperately"  Ok.  :lol:  I know ya hate the guy, but try not to let your hyperbole get the best of you.  

he absolutely tries to take full credit for its gains. Sorry you simply refuse to see that. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he absolutely tries to take full credit for its gains. Sorry you simply refuse to see that. 

I see it quite clearly, and that's not what you said previously, claiming desperation is absurd.  And he should take credit, its what all presidents do.  Sorry you simply refuse to see that as well.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I see it quite clearly, and that's not what you said previously, claiming desperation is absurd.  And he should take credit, its what all presidents do.  Sorry you simply refuse to see that as well.

that's flat out wrong. Do other presidents try to bully the Fed and tweet that any drop in the market is the fault of their policies as well? 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's flat out wrong. Do other presidents try to bully the Fed and tweet that any drop in the market is the fault of their policies as well? 

How many times have we heard Obama or one of his cronies take credit for this economy? Our politicians have yuge egos. Trump is no different.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

How many times have we heard Obama or one of his cronies take credit for this economy? Our politicians have yuge egos. Trump is no different.

trump has taken it to a whole other level. Again, any gains in the market are his doing, any declines are because of the fed, the fake news media, or dems trying to impeach him. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

trump has taken it to a whole other level. Again, any gains in the market are his doing, any declines are because of the fed, the fake news media, or dems trying to impeach him. :lol: 

Can't make it up 

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

If you are going to take credit for the good you have to take responsibility for the bad. Anyone who runs a business or anything knows that everything is your fault, good and bad. 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Actually he took credit for his job 

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Let's not forget to thank Obama for any part of a positive economy under trump. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trump inherited a healthy growing economy. Are you denying that? 

It wasn't horrible but unemployment was creeping back up.   I can tell you as I'm sure most other business owners can in here when Trump was elected there was a significant change in business outlook and perspective immediately following the election.   From you didn't build that to we'll try to give you some tools to help you grow.  What do you do for a living by the way?

The American economy is pretty resilient.   Stay out of the way and it will do pretty good on its own.

Share with the class the specific Obama legislation that contributed to said economy and please don't list the bailout package.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

When hasn't Trump taken credit for everything positive in his life?

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't horrible but unemployment was creeping back up.   I can tell you as I'm sure most other business owners can in here when Trump was elected there was a significant change in business outlook and perspective immediately following the election.   From you didn't build that to we'll try to give you some tools to help you grow.  What do you do for a living by the way?

The American economy is pretty resilient.   Stay out of the way and it will do pretty good on its own.

Share with the class the specific Obama legislation that contributed to said economy and please don't list the bailout package.

:news:

Edited by washedupmxer