Check your account email address ×

Everybody ready?

f7ben

Just now, Anler said:

Trump is an emotional retard, thats what you like!

I don’t pay attention to him that much.  Never have.  I just enjoy the emotional responses to his emotions the best!

Half-witted emotional dipshits on overload!  :lol:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Ffs almost another 3% already

I'm sure bhem and his merry band of retards are celebrating tonight! 

Why would I celebrate????

i went long yesterday and have lost a pile of money

just because some of us aren’t retards and saw the writing on the wall doesn’t mean we are happy

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t pay attention to him that much.  Never have.  I just enjoy the emotional responses to his emotions the best!

Half-witted emotional dipshits on overload!  :lol:

Sure you dont, just like you dont post in every thread here. :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't horrible but unemployment was creeping back up.   I can tell you as I'm sure most other business owners can in here when Trump was elected there was a significant change in business outlook and perspective immediately following the election.   From you didn't build that to we'll try to give you some tools to help you grow.  What do you do for a living by the way?

The American economy is pretty resilient.   Stay out of the way and it will do pretty good on its own.

Share with the class the specific Obama legislation that contributed to said economy and please don't list the bailout package.

He slashed taxes, cranked up spending, put the deficit on hyper growth, pressured for low interest rates. What business owner wouldn’t love that? At least short term. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Why would I celebrate????

i went long yesterday and have lost a pile of money

just because some of us aren’t retards and saw the writing on the wall doesn’t mean we are happy

Oh yeah you're a regular swami Bhen I mean it's only been predicted in every paper across the country for a year and a half now :lol:

But yeah you are way out front of this which is probably why you lost the most :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Ffs almost another 3% already today

I'm sure bhem and his merry band of retards are celebrating tonight! 

It must burn to see Ben in his glory knowing that his prophecy is coming true and he is rubbing your stinky in your face. 

Just now, Anler said:

Sure you dont, just like you dont post in every thread here. :lol: 

Why do people with severe TDS think everybody is concerned about the same things as they are, then...weirdly and wrongly try to use that against them.

Retards do this.  My god.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Just like you pounding trump on debt when Obama was just as bad as was the prior to him

Makes no sense 

This does a really good job at comping our last three 

Shockingly enough enough everything you read here isn't true 

https://www.businessinsider.com/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9

how many times do I have to explain myself?

I pound on extreme deficit spending in strong economic times. Nothing more. 

Just now, frenchy said:

how many times do I have to explain myself?

I pound on extreme deficit spending in strong economic times. Nothing more. 

I don't recall you pounding on Obama you just said his economic times were great

What he didn't do any deficit spending? 

• Thanks 1

I think it's just sad that you think it's actually his prophecy

Have you ever thought for yourself or no? 

Listen you fucking brain dead cunt.

I called this a bubble for the last 3 months and every one of you Trump ball bag lapping morons said I was wrong

now take your fucking medicine like a man and slink away you fucking idiot

I think it's just sad that you think it's actually his prophecy

Have you ever thought for yourself or no? 

Bro I am far too lazy to go back and quote all of his posts but you are foggier than I thought if you dont remember his tirades on this subject for the last year or so. :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking brain dead cunt.

I called this a bubble for the last 3 months and every one of you Trump ball bag lapping morons said I was wrong

now take your fucking medicine like a man and slink away you fucking idiot

well too bad for you retard but the mainstream media has been calling for it since spring of 2019 so....

Maybe take your retarded trophy somewhere else :lol:

• Haha 1

well too bad for you retard but the mainstream media has been calling for it since spring of 2019 so....

Maybe take your retarded trophy somewhere else :lol:

So the media could see it but all you fucking Trump loving morons couldn’t????

I think that says plenty 

I don't recall you pounding on Obama you just said his economic times were great

What he didn't do any deficit spending? 

he did. His deficits were trending downwards. I think he could have done a better job of it too though. 

and I never said his times were great. Seriously why do you need to lie and make shit up all the time? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bro I am far too lazy to go back and quote all of his posts but you are foggier than I thought if you dont remember his tirades on this subject for the last year or so. :lol:

Well band member 2 If it was just him calling for it I would give him a congratulations but unfortunately he wasn't the first to call for it he just jumped on board the train ....And after predicting this 6 months ago it's finally happening now and he's taking credit for it

you really just can't make this s*** up and the fact that you're going along with it is quite amazing :lol:

funny I don't remember Ben mentioning a virus that was going to fire all this off maybe he needs to work on his prediction skills a little bit :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

he did. His deficits were trending downwards. I think he could have done a better job of it too though. 

and I never said his times were great. Seriously why do you need to lie and make shit up all the time? 

You said Trump inherited a booming economy a great economy now you backtracking that... see why my gif makes sense now

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Is/was it really healthy with all the debt?

When you consider Trump has spent more in his first 3 years as Obama did in his last 4, and Trump has nearly doubled the deficit and only lowered the UE rate 1% and still hasn't hit a 3% GDP it wasn't that bad.