Check your account email address ×

Everybody ready?

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't horrible but unemployment was creeping back up.   I can tell you as I'm sure most other business owners can in here when Trump was elected there was a significant change in business outlook and perspective immediately following the election.   From you didn't build that to we'll try to give you some tools to help you grow.  What do you do for a living by the way?

The American economy is pretty resilient.   Stay out of the way and it will do pretty good on its own.

Share with the class the specific Obama legislation that contributed to said economy and please don't list the bailout package.

It’s been said several times but the best recovery we could have had after 08-09 was Obama just staying out of the way.  He was a hinderance and in most cases, it grew back in spite of his policies and low levels of consumer confidence he inspired.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When hasn't Trump taken credit for everything positive in his life?

:lol:

Hey, take 100% credit for everything positive and blame everybody else for anything negative.  HOLY SHIT!  Trump is a fucking librul!!!  :lmao:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't horrible but unemployment was creeping back up.   I can tell you as I'm sure most other business owners can in here when Trump was elected there was a significant change in business outlook and perspective immediately following the election.   From you didn't build that to we'll try to give you some tools to help you grow.  What do you do for a living by the way?

The American economy is pretty resilient.   Stay out of the way and it will do pretty good on its own.

Share with the class the specific Obama legislation that contributed to said economy and please don't list the bailout package.

first bold - absolutely. I'll give trump credit on this one he certainly instilled business and consumer confidence compared to Obama. I'd never say otherwise.

Also I'm not hyping up Obama as some great financial genius here, just stating Trump inherited an economy that was humming along pretty nicely. So anything he has done certainly needs to be seen in that context. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s been said several times but the best recovery we could have had after 08-09 was Obama just staying out of the way.  He was a hinderance and in most cases, it grew back in spite of his policies and low levels of consumer confidence he inspired.

Hey, take 100% credit for everything positive and blame everybody else for anything negative.  HOLY SHIT!  Trump is a fucking librul!!!  :lmao:

I mean he was a democrat..... He even got questioned about it by bush in the 2016 repub debate :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I mean he was a democrat..... He even got questioned about it by bush in the 2016 repub debate :lol: 

I don’t blame anybody for jumping from that hot whiney mess.  But it is funny.  Trumpy was a D that switched and Bloomy is an R that switched.  Should be interesting theatre.

I just want my share of free stuff!!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

first bold - absolutely. I'll give trump credit on this one he certainly instilled business and consumer confidence compared to Obama. I'd never say otherwise.

Also I'm not hyping up Obama as some great financial genius here, just stating Trump inherited an economy that was humming along pretty nicely. So anything he has done certainly needs to be seen in that context. 

No Dave, it was like someone flipped a switch. The malaise of 8 yrs of the former administration lifted almost over night. Anyone in business, large or small in the US will concur. Love you bud but your view from GTA is tinted. Just Sayin.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t blame anybody for jumping from that hot whiney mess.  But it is funny.  Trumpy was a D that switched and Bloomy is an R that switched.  Should be interesting theatre.

I just want my share of free stuff!!!!!

I'll give you one thing, the2016 repub debate and presidential election was good entertainment.  Trump knows how to entertain the crowd :bc: 

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

No Dave, it was like someone flipped a switch. The malaise of 8 yrs of the former administration lifted almost over night. Anyone in business, large or small in the US will concur. Love you bud but your view from GTA is tinted. Just Sayin.

GTA? 

and isn't that essentially what I said in my first point? 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, Kev144 said:

I'll give you one thing, the2016 repub debate and presidential election was good entertainment.  Trump knows how to entertain the crowd :bc: 

It’s the only one I ever paid any attention to....for the humor alone.  Trump bullied a bunch of career politicians around like the absolute pussies they are.  Wow!  So shameful.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s the only one I ever paid any attention to....for the humor alone.  Trump bullied a bunch of career politicians around like the absolute pussies they are.  Wow!  So shameful.

And now he is crying like a bitch and blaming everybody but himself...so shameful.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yep.

....but I don’t think Frenchy lives in the Toronto area.  He posted where he lived once but I can’t remember, I just know Barbie lives somewhere “a bit east of him” though.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Don't worry pouts and bhen will be along soon to say you're right :lol:

As always :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

did you even read what I posted? 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Don't worry pouts and bhen will be along soon to say you're right :lol:

As always :lol:

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that makes no sense. 

Of course it doesn’t.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yep, thats why you love him. 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that makes no sense. 

Just like you pounding trump on debt when Obama was just as bad as was the prior to him

Makes no sense 

This does a really good job at comping our last three 

Shockingly enough enough everything you read here isn't true 

https://www.businessinsider.com/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9

• Thanks 1