Check your account email address ×

Everybody ready?

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So the media could see it but all you fucking Trump loving morons couldn’t????

I think that says plenty 

Go ahead and quote me me once where  I denied that this was going to happen or that there wasnt a correction or a recession coming

Jesus Christ think for yourself a little bit your boy Ben jumped on board with the mainstream media The only difference is he predicted it was going to happen 6 months ago when it didn't And now you're lapping nat his bag over it

For f*** sakes have a little self respect

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Well band member 2 If it was just him calling for it I would give him a congratulations but unfortunately he wasn't the first to call for it he just jumped on board the train ....And after predicting this 6 months ago it's finally happening now and he's taking credit for it

you really just can't make this s*** up and the fact that you're going along with it is quite amazing :lol:

funny I don't remember Ben mentioning a virus that was going to fire all this off maybe he needs to work on his prediction skills a little bit :lol:

wow are you fucking dumb. Now you are making excuses that he wasnt the first to call it? :lol:He took massive shit from all of you dick biters the whole time. And virus shmirus, if the market was sound it wouldnt tank, fundamentals 101 derp. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You said Trump inherited a booming economy a great economy now you backtracking that... see why my gif makes sense now

I said 'healthy growing' economy not 'booming'.

please stop lying and making shit up. It's getting really tiresome. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

wow are you fucking dumb. Now you are making excuses that he wasnt the first to call it? :lol:He took massive shit from all of you dick biters the whole time. And virus shmirus, if the market was sound it wouldnt tank, fundamentals 101 derp. 

Holy f*** you're too dumb to talk to

Just now, frenchy said:

I said 'healthy growing' economy not 'booming'.

please stop lying and making shit up. It's getting really tiresome. 

So why was he deficit spending in a healthy growing economy and why didn't you call them out for it then?

Holy f*** you're too dumb to talk to

So why was he deficit spending in a healthy growing economy and why didn't you call them out for it then?

seriously why do you need to lie in order to try and make a point? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Why do you have trouble answering such simple questions? What did I lie about now pouty pants?

I just quoted what you lied about. Why do you constantly need to lie and misrepresent what people said in order to try and make your argument (poorly at that)? 

And I'm pretty sure I can find it but I'm quite certain Ben said he lost most of what he had making these predictions am I right?

Just shut the fuck up moron. You’re dumb as a fucking stump 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

This is how f****** stupid analaer is

been admitted here how much he lost shorting the market and making a stupid predictions And now analeeze is sitting here saying what a great predictor is

LMFAO

Wow you are triggered. :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I just quoted what you lied about. Why do you constantly need to lie and misrepresent what people said in order to try and make your argument (poorly at that)? 

I'm really dumb so can you make the point clear for me instead of quoting something I just said we're obviously I don't think I'm lying about it

Oh look another one with the inability to answer a simple question 

give me a minute while I get back up in my chair from falling out of it over shock

You’re just triggered and dumb. I’m not here to answer your fucking stupid back pedaling questions. I’m here to rub your retarded nose in your own shit ticket wastebasket. Dumbfuck

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re just triggered and dumb. I’m not here to answer your fucking stupid back pedaling questions. I’m here to rub your retarded nose in your own shit ticket wastebasket. Dumbfuck

Do I need to go relook up the quote there dishonest Ben or maybe you can just tell us what you said

did you say that you lost most of everything and you didn't have much more to play with What were the words exactly?

Just now, f7ben said:

Dripper :owned: