Check your account email address ×

What a shithole.

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The entire state of florida is a shithole. 

I look at it like Mass and California, its a state with a lot to offer geographically but there is just too many damn people!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The entire state of florida is a shithole. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Florida. I’ll never go there again

I'll take Florida over any Caribbean holiday or cruise anyday of the week.  Put it in perspective.:bc:

Oh you went to Disney.:lol:The gayest place on earth.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll take Florida over any Caribbean holiday or cruise anyday of the week.  Put it in perspective.:bc:

I’ve been there many times.....it’s hell on earth. I wish it would be wiped away by a tsunami

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imo carribean is better the FL.  Heading to Atlantis next week for a long weekend. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Imo carribean is better the FL.  Heading to Atlantis next week for a long weekend. 

Someone told me Atlantis was going downhill since they got bought out a few years ago. I love that place. Let me know how it goes...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We went a few years ago, it was fine, but I like Florida more.  

X2. I always have a good time in Florida. I have a bunch of family around Tampa.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

56 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Someone told me Atlantis was going downhill since they got bought out a few years ago. I love that place. Let me know how it goes...

We went about 8 years ago...had a great time! 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

i haven't been in probably 10 years,   I am sure the foods still going to be marginal for the price point but the wife loves the place.  

Florida is definitely a fun place to visit and party and enjoy the weather. A few weeks at a time is great.  I would never want to live there though. 

That said, im headed back in November. Going to visit my Alaskan neighbor who now live on their boat in the Bahamas during the winter months. 

Their Hatteras was destroyed in the hurricane last fall. They are working with a broker to find another one.