Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson, individual vs collective responsibility

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Bet she has Daddy issues.  Where is my low-cut top? I need to make a statement about daddy. 

I followed her fairly close. While she’s a whack job, albeit a fairly intelligent whack job, I don’t think daddy issues are part of her issues 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I followed her fairly close. While she’s a whack job, albeit a fairly intelligent whack job, I don’t think daddy issues are part of her issues 

Come on man, let the dude fantasize.

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Her attire is questionable for making a statement. It’s looks like she just got out of bed. A little nuts is ok but there’s a fine line lolz.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Wait...I thought Barbie played daddy to his boy friends?  That's what he said.  I wonder how he got them all to get in the car with him though...candy?  :dunno: 

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Her attire is questionable for making a statement. It’s looks like she just got out of bed. A little nuts is ok but there’s a fine line lolz.

She was raised by a Psychiatrist.  She's got no chance for any sanity in her life.  Most of these people in the mental health profession are single-serving televangelists.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Bet she has Daddy issues.  Where is my low-cut top? I need to make a statement about daddy. 

First you basically call the guy a piece of shit for supposedly bringing his wife and daughter into it, when they were comments made by his daughter herself.  Then in the next breath you come back with she must have “daddy issues”, Because of what she is wearing in the video. I thought she gave a pretty rational and candid explanation as to what has been going on with her father. It’s pretty clear to me who the piece of shit is, you. I don’t have an opinion of the guy one way or another, but I don’t pass judgment based on a couple of posts in here. Typical, throw stones from your glass house, that’s what you do.

Edited by DriftBusta

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...I thought Barbie played daddy to his boy friends?  That's what he said.  I wonder how he got them all to get in the car with him though...candy?  :dunno: 

She was raised by a Psychiatrist.  She's got no chance for any sanity in her life.  Most of these people in the mental health profession are single-serving televangelists.

Jordan isn’t a psychiatrist. 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:14 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Jordan Peterson is in a Russian hospital in a medical induced coma. Some sort of drug related incident.  apparently he is trying to kick the habit  

Yeah, the whole time he's been out their preaching his holier than thou bullshit he's been popping pills. He's addicted to anti-anxiety medication, benzodiazepines, not antidepressants. Benzo withdrawal is extremely dangerous.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, the whole time he's been out their preaching his holier than thou bullshit he's been popping pills. He's addicted to anti-anxiety medication, benzodiazepines, not antidepressants. Benzo withdrawal is extremely dangerous.

Up until now Jordan has been open about his psychological problems. He’s a psychological basket case and has never made any excuses. I’ve never been impressed with his views about addiction. Now he gets to face the dragon. I do wish him well. He’s one of the few clear thinkers. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Up until now Jordan has been open about his psychological problems. He’s a psychological basket case and has never made any excuses. I’ve never been impressed with his views about addiction. Now he gets to face the dragon. I do wish him well. He’s one of the few clear thinkers. 

He's a bullshit machine. BuT wHaT aBoUt ThE lObStErS???

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What exactly has he said that’s wrong or disturbing? Please quote him. 

"Women get paid less than men, and it's good that that's the case." Jordan Peterson

"Frozen served a political purpose: to demonstrate that a woman did not need a man to be successful. Anything written to serve a political purpose (rather than to explore and create) is propaganda, not art. Frozen was propaganda, pure and simple. Beauty and the Beast (the animated version) was not." -Jordan Peterson

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

IT can be

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lobsters + Prozac = justification for oppression

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"Women get paid less than men, and it's good that that's the case." Jordan Peterson

"Frozen served a political purpose: to demonstrate that a woman did not need a man to be successful. Anything written to serve a political purpose (rather than to explore and create) is propaganda, not art. Frozen was propaganda, pure and simple. Beauty and the Beast (the animated version) was not." -Jordan Peterson

Hey, can one of you two half-wits just go resurrect that old “Lobster thread” so you don’t have to force yourselves to regurgitate a bunch of shit you don’t understand in the first place, hmmmm?

Just trying to help!  It’s what I do!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

First you basically call the guy a piece of shit for supposedly bringing his wife and daughter into it, when they were comments made by his daughter herself.  Then in the next breath you come back with she must have “daddy issues”, Because of what she is wearing in the video. I thought she gave a pretty rational and candid explanation as to what has been going on with her father. It’s pretty clear to me who the piece of shit is, you. I don’t have an opinion of the guy one way or another, but I don’t pass judgment based on a couple of posts in here. Typical, throw stones from your glass house, that’s what you do.

:lol: Butthurt noted.  Please continue with your holier than thou attitude.  

You don't pass judgement based on a couple of posts.  :lol2:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, can one of you two half-wits just go resurrect that old “Lobster thread” so you don’t have to force yourselves to regurgitate a bunch of shit you don’t understand in the first place, hmmmm?

Just trying to help!  It’s what I do!  

I think you mean a bunch of shit Jordan Peterson doesn't understand in the first place, but thanks for the help.

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

See these are typically snippets from a much more broad conversation. Knowing the conversation gives perspective. I’ve watched as certain media personalities attempt to malign Jordan by doing just that.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

See these are typically snippets from a much more broad conversation. Knowing the conversation gives perspective. I’ve watched as certain media personalities attempt to malign Jordan by doing just that.  

In what possible context would any of that be justifiable?