Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson, individual vs collective responsibility

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do it again.

Getting through addiction is miserable and hard as fuck. I’d say one celebrity that did it the right way was Jesse James. He owned up to what a miserable fuck he’d been and just took the hammering. To my knowledge he’s clean and doing well. Probably still and asshole, but recovery doesn’t change everything. Now enter Jordan Peterson. His daughter, whos riddled with mental health issues of her own, marches out and declares to the world that her father had a “rare” reaction to the drug and never used more than prescribed. Really? Yet requires extreme measures for detox? He’s minimizing and playing silly boy here. I really want to see him do well. But this ain’t the way out. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

Getting through addiction is miserable and hard as fuck. I’d say one celebrity that did it the right way was Jesse James. He owned up to what a miserable fuck he’d been and just took the hammering. To my knowledge he’s clean and doing well. Probably still and asshole, but recovery doesn’t change everything. Now enter Jordan Peterson. His daughter, who riddled with mental health issues of her own, marches out and declares to the world that her father had a “rare” reaction to the drug and never used more than prescribed. Really? Yet requires extreme measures for detox? He’s minimizing and playing silly boy here. I really want to see him do well. But this ain’t the way out. 

Nothing I read stated that.  EVERYTHING I read stated he struggled with addiction from depression.  

Stop being such a hack.

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Getting through addiction is miserable and hard as fuck. I’d say one celebrity that did it the right way was Jesse James. He owned up to what a miserable fuck he’d been and just took the hammering. To my knowledge he’s clean and doing well. Probably still and asshole, but recovery doesn’t change everything. Now enter Jordan Peterson. His daughter, whos riddled with mental health issues of her own, marches out and declares to the world that her father had a “rare” reaction to the drug and never used more than prescribed. Really? Yet requires extreme measures for detox? He’s minimizing and playing silly boy here. I really want to see him do well. But this ain’t the way out. 

He’s really awesome. After years of telling people to take responsibility for themselves, he blames his addiction on his wife’s cancer. 
Way to man up Peterson. Nice of you to heap more shit on your wife and your daughter. Lol. What a useless POS just like his followers. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

He’s really awesome. After years of telling people to take responsibility for themselves, he blames his addiction on his wife’s cancer. 
Way to man up Peterson. Nice of you to heap more shit on your wife and your daughter. Lol. What a useless POS just like his followers. 

You should have listened to more self help people growing up.  Maybe you wouldn’t have turned out to be such a bitter, lying failure and a fraud.

Just sayin’.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing I read stated that.  EVERYTHING I read stated he struggled with addiction from depression.  

Stop being such a hack.

Sure. He’s in the hospital in a life threatening fix because he took the pills as prescribed. Yeah. Ok. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should have listened to more self help people growing up.  Maybe you wouldn’t have turned out to be such a bitter, lying failure and a fraud.

Just sayin’.

Great advice. Maybe I could have spent peacetime sucking dick in a barracks like you for a few years and then spent the rest of my life looking for validation on a website.

Hell, it worked wonders for you, ya fucking loser. :lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Sure. He’s in the hospital in a life threatening fix because he took the pills as prescribed. Yeah. Ok. :lol: 

I didn’t say that.  Why does a guy that talks about people having some personal responsibility in their lives upset libtwats so much?

Oh, never mind....answered my own question.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Great advice. Maybe I could have spent peacetime sucking dick in a barracks like you for a few years and then spent the rest of my life looking for validation on a website.

I’ve seen the life slowly sucked out of eyes of retards that thought they had a good bead on things....like you.  I’ve also got xerox boxes full of awards and plenty of “love me wall” plaques and medals to make you wanna suck my dick.  Sorry....I don’t let losers touch me.  :lmao:

Now, go ask daddy to tell you how good you are.  Show him your resume.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t say that.  Why does a guy that talks about people having some personal responsibility in their lives upset libtwats so much?

Oh, never mind....answered my own question.

Jordan doesn’t upset me at all. I like him. That’s why I’m hoping he’ll drop the minimizing and painting himself as a victim and take extreme ownership. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Jordan doesn’t upset me at all. I like him. That’s why I’m hoping he’ll drop the minimizing and painting himself as a victim and take extreme ownership. 

Has he made a statement on his condition or, are you once again just projecting and trying to make some point of righteousness that doesn’t exist?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Has he made a statement on his condition or, are you once again just projecting and trying to make some point of righteousness that doesn’t exist?

His daughter posted a long diatribe as his spokesperson and outlined what he wanted his “fans” to know. The two of them travel and speak together and are virtually inseparable. Lately they were touring and drawing crowds while promoting the carnivore diet . It’s actually quite disappointing. I expected more for the Petersons. I’ve followed them all for years. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

His daughter posted a long diatribe as his spokesperson and outlined what he wanted his “fans” to know. The two of them travel and speak together and are virtually inseparable. Lately they were touring and drawing crowds while promoting the carnivore diet . It’s actually quite disappointing. I expected more for the Petersons. I’ve followed them all for years. 

What was her statement?

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You do realize this is 100% spot on you on here..

Along with being a life long loser and a fraud..:thumbsup: