Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson, individual vs collective responsibility

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...saw this clip some time ago.  It was really good...and if it upsets anybody that watches it, HE IS SPEAKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"People who don't have their own houses together should be very careful about trying to reorganize the world.....generally these people have things that are more difficult to deal with and they avoid them.  They go about avoiding them by adopting pseudo moralistic standards on large scale issues that they think looks good to their friends and neighbors."

NAILED IT!

Great quote from a drug addict and emotional basket case. Just the kind of hypocrisy you thrive on loser. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great quote from a drug addict and emotional basket case. Just the kind of hypocrisy you thrive on loser. 

I can see how it hurts you so much.    You know, presenting yourself as a solid steward of the earth that you are and all.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How so?  Do tell.  I’m always interested in what your deep psychological diagnosis Is of others.  

Maybe you can send this to your hero Mr Peterson. 
You can watch it yourself it may help you overcome your addiction to seeking validation on sledding sites. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don't think I did a quick back read before I asked?  Or, did you just throw up some shit and try to pass it off as relevant? 

There’s a difference between fact and telling someone something that they want to hear. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t stop laughing. There must be a steady flight pattern of patients heading to Russia. The Xanax express. :lol: 

omg. People are gullible. 

Half the broads in my neighborhood are on Xanax. Should I tell them to go to Russia? 

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This thread is missing lobster memes...

He was wearing the lobster tie in the video. I thought that was a nice touch. :lol: