Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson, individual vs collective responsibility

Yeah...saw this clip some time ago.  It was really good...and if it upsets anybody that watches it, HE IS SPEAKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"People who don't have their own houses together should be very careful about trying to reorganize the world.....generally these people have things that are more difficult to deal with and they avoid them.  They go about avoiding them by adopting pseudo moralistic standards on large scale issues that they think looks good to their friends and neighbors."

NAILED IT!

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Jordan Peterson is in a Russian hospital in a medical induced coma. Some sort of drug related incident.  apparently he is trying to kick the habit  

Yeah. Went on some anxiety pills when his wife got cancer and I guess he had done kind of rare but possibly bad reaction to them 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jordan Peterson is in a Russian hospital in a medical induced coma. Some sort of drug related incident.  apparently he is trying to kick the habit  

https://nationalpost.com/health/jordan-peterson-benzodiazepines#comments-area

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He’s been an emotional basket case his entire life. Depression, anxiety, suicidal. He went on some form of benzodiazepine along with the carnivore diet. His daughter has been his spokesperson and didn’t say what type of benzo. She’s eluding to the idea that he had a rare reaction. I’m not buying it. He got himself hooked and just needs to come clean. It’s all in the process. I’m calling bullshit on needing fly to Russia to get detoxed. American detox wards take addicts off benzodiazepines as standard practice 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He’s been an emotional basket case his entire life. Depression, anxiety, suicidal. He went on some form of benzodiazepine along with the carnivore diet. His daughter has been his spokesperson and didn’t say what type of benzo. She’s eluding to the idea that he had a rare reaction. I’m not buying it. He got himself hooked and just needs to come clean. It’s all in the process. 

Oh you’re not buying it are you that’s sure compelling :lol: 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Oh you’re not buying it are you that’s sure compelling :lol: 

Flying to Russia to get detoxed is a load of dishonest shit. American detox units are well trained to perform that task. I laughed my ass off reading that. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Flying to Russia to get detoxed is a load of dishonest shit. American detox units are well trained to perform that task. I laughed my ass off reading that. :lol: 

You accusing others of being dishonest is always pretty funny tbh 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

You accusing others of being dishonest is always pretty funny tbh 

I can’t stop laughing. There must be a steady flight pattern of patients heading to Russia. The Xanax express. :lol: 

omg. People are gullible. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s been an emotional basket case his entire life. Depression, anxiety, suicidal. He went on some form of benzodiazepine along with the carnivore diet. His daughter has been his spokesperson and didn’t say what type of benzo. She’s eluding to the idea that he had a rare reaction. I’m not buying it. He got himself hooked and just needs to come clean. It’s all in the process. I’m calling bullshit on needing fly to Russia to get detoxed. American detox wards take addicts off benzodiazepines as standard practice 

Yep. The guy got addicted to anti depressants. Decided to go to Russia for treatment to avoid the US media attention. 

I have no use for people like him. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t stop laughing. There must be a steady flight pattern of patients heading to Russia. The Xanax express. :lol: 

Fuck the USA though?!!!!  Except for now!!!!  :lol:

I have very little faith in any of our drug, alcohol or mental rehab institutions.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. The guy got addicted to anti depressants. Decided to go to Russia for treatment to avoid the US media attention. 

I actually like Jordan. He’s a genuine thinker and has been unnecessarily maligned by some in the media. He is a licensed PhD in psychology so he should’ve known the dangers. He was probably desperate enough to risk it.   

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It’s my belief that there are two kinds of people that need these kinds of “self helpers”.

1.) People that need external empowerment.  It actually does benefit them tremendously.

2.) People that hate self help people.....and these are the ones that need to be listening to them the most.

I like Jordan because he has a great way of communicating complex thoughts coherently and is quick on the wit while doing it.  

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

*pats thpin on head*