Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member

So much for Trumps lack of  ground game I kept hearing about from the resident political sages(Ballsack,Abe).....apparently all those well attended rally's meant something.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So much for Trumps lack of  ground game I kept hearing about from the resident political sages(Ballsack,Abe).....apparently all those well attended rally's meant something.

Yup.  If only they were half as much of a know it all as they thought, they're words might be worth something.  

That whole bunch ain't worth shit in my book, and they know who they are....

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Yup.  Load em all on a navy ship and send them out to see to be dumped overboard.  Polaris only allowed.  Think of the boost in economy when poo dealers will need an army of mechanics!  They'll have to impose a draft fer christ sakes for extra mechanics and psycologists!

Good point! Murica!

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

This should be solid proof that they don't know shit...

15 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol:

I said the same thing last night before falling asleep on the chair, Columbus and I think Cleveland area votes were in and it didn't look good at the time.  But rural Ohio must have come out in droves to win it for him is all I can think of.  The rural people in a lot of states must have got off their asses for a change and did some voting.

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I could care less....you clearly have no principles or backbone. You have been talking shit for months with Corky and telling us all how it would go down. You were wrong...you aren't as smart as you think you are.

So what I was wrong about who I thought would win, I have already moved on and now I can focus on what I like about Trump. 

No bullshit Jimmy, I can't wait to to get tired of winning :thumb:

Below is excerpts of stuff I'm looking forward to, it's from a longer article at the link.

We Know How Trump Runs. Here's How He Might Govern

The most likely area of cooperation with Republican leaders is tax reform. Trump has called for a multi-trillion dollar tax cut centered on high earners that's not incompatible with similar proposals from the House GOP. Unlike other legislative items, Senate Republicans could bypass a likely Democratic filibuster and pass it through reconciliation, a process that requires a simple majority.

In general, Trump will likely come into conflict with budget hawks over spending. He's promised a major infrastructure package to go along with his proposed tax cut, a planned increase in defense spending, and more immigration enforcement.

"We don't have as many specifics about his plans as Clinton, but we do know most of what he would do would increase the deficit very substantially," Stan Collender, a former Democratic budget aide, said.

Trump will face enormous pressure to address is Obamacare, which he and most other Republicans have promised to repeal and replace should they gain control of government.

The question, however, is what to replace it with. Trump has hewed to the traditional Republican line about allowing insurers to cross state lines and expand health savings costs, but he's also said he would protect people with preexisting conditions, as Obamacare does. Trump has proposed allowing Medicare to negotiate lower prices with drug companies, an item that has generally garnered Democratic support and Republican opposition.

Once again, Trump's constant flip flops make it hard to discern where he will go. He said earlier in the race he would seek universal health care and even praised Obamacare's mandate to buy insurance before walking his position back. But without major changes, his current proposals would kick tens of millions of people off insurance gained through Obamacare and remove popular consumer protections. This could be a recurring tension in policy fights, where Republicans have demanded major cuts to social programs while Trump's instinct are often to promise the moon.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-know-how-trump-runs-heres-how-he-might-govern/ar-AAk55cf

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So what I was wrong about who I thought would win, I have already moved on and now I can focus on what I like about Trump. 

No bullshit Jimmy, I can't wait to to get tired of winning :thumb:

Below is excerpts of stuff I'm looking forward to, it's from a longer article at the link.

He is more of a Democrat with his ideas.

My concern is the market right now. I am close to retirement so it matters to me and millions of other retired Americans.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My concern is the market right now. I am close to retirement so it matters to me and millions of other retired Americans.

You're supposed to be dialed back in your investments at this point if you're close to retirement. If you're still invested in high risk stuff it's your own damn fault.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not anymore you're not.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

because u think a reduction in the corp tax rate and less regulation is something business fear ? now I see why u are still sniffing Hillary's jock strap   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

because u think a reduction in the corp tax rate and less regulation is something business fear ? now I see why u are still sniffing Hillary's jock strap   

most corporations are already making money hand over fist. wtf makes you think giving them more is going to do anything for us?

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You're supposed to be dialed back in your investments at this point if you're close to retirement. If you're still invested in high risk stuff it's your own damn fault.

Its knowing when to move them.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No I see higher taxes for the middle class...why? Because the lower class does not pay and and the top dont pay.

Reduce the corp rate and who pays for that? THINK! The middle class stops buying and the economy tanks.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

most corporations are already making money hand over fist. wtf makes you think giving them more is going to do anything for us?

well I am a corporation it sure shit will help me . pretty much all my friends are corporations pretty sure it will help them. also prop wont be to bad on sole proprietors    

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It wont someone will pay and it will be the middle class again

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Markets are mixed in Europe +/- 1/2%, the vix is down 7.5%, US futures are down just over 1%.  BFD.  Was expecting a 5% or more drop.

• Like 1