Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Markets are mixed in Europe +/- 1/2%, the vix is down 7.5%, US futures are down just over 1%.  BFD.  Was expecting a 5% or more drop.

Yeah.....nothing really to fucking see here.  I'm playing a bit but no real big swings that make me justify jumping from one to another.  GOD DAMN IT!  Maybe if Trump fucked up his acceptance speech more?  Shit!  He did that pretty well (I was actually cringing when he took the stage).

This was a first class PLOWING of Clinton.  And good.  The American public duped the stupid media, the pollsters, and everyone else as they sat relatively quietly until it was time to speak.  Speak?  SCREAM!  Clinton is about to speak and I don't give a fuck what she says.  Let the MSM fawn and fondle all over her for days.  

My new sig:

4 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Best thing about this will be the Butthurt from the "brain trust" in here. :lol:

Second best is this teaches the Democratic party that they shouldn't have actively tried to screw over Bernie who actually would have won this thing. :bc:

Third, glad I voted Gary Johnson even more now. :bc:

No best part is the Clintons and Bushes are banished forever to the neverworld :bc: 

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not if it is across the board cuts like he said many times.

why do u think hill protecting bankers and jacking every ones tax bill including the dead would help business ?

Don't waste you fingers these idiots will never get it :flush: 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....nothing really to fucking see here.  I'm playing a bit but no real big swings that make me justify jumping from one to another.  GOD DAMN IT!  Maybe if Trump fucked up his acceptance speech more?  Shit!  He did that pretty well (I was actually cringing when he took the stage).

This was a first class PLOWING of Clinton.  And good.  The American public duped the stupid media, the pollsters, and everyone else as they sat relatively quietly until it was time to speak.  Speak?  SCREAM!  Clinton is about to speak and I don't give a fuck what she says.  Let the MSM fawn and fondle all over her for days.  

My new sig:

She won the popular vote, he got 278 electoral votes, I don't know anyone who would classify that as a plowing. And in regard to the pollsters credit should go out to the LA Times/USC poll which had Trump winning this since the summer, good job :thumb: 

Glad this election is over, time to get back to work :joint:

I love this song, so simple and so true :bc:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

She won the popular vote, he got 278 electoral votes, I don't know anyone who would classify that as a plowing. And in regard to the pollsters credit should go out to the LA Times/USC poll which had Trump winning this since the summer, good job :thumb: 

Well, I was going by what mattered.  Electoral wins..  In case you missed that..it currently stands at 276 to 218.  Ouch.

But I notice the "go to phrase" coming from your side a lot already.  "Popular vote".  Hey....small victories I guess.  O.o  And when I say "your side" I am being facetious.  It's not your side...and you know that.  You are a business owner.  I don't know one single business owner or anyone involved and resposible for an operations success that found Obama's schemes beneficial.  And I know they didn't vote for Hillary.  Not saying they aren't there...just saying I don't know one.

And yes..glad it is over too.  Hey...can we make this a sledding forum now?  GO CAT!

:bc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bussman said:

Now for Trump to ban Craptors and SkeeDoo's, then America will really be great again. :bc: 

Do your boyfriend's at Teen Boy Pumpers know you're here, faggot? 

:news:

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He wasn't even supposed to win the  GOP nomination, much less take down the wicked witch. It's hilarious reading your posts now about how you're looking forward to things from Trump. SMH 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It wont someone will pay and it will be the middle class again

You have been wrong from the get go. Why the fuck are we going to listen to your prognostications now??? :lol:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He wasn't even supposed to win the  GOP nomination, much less take down the wicked witch. It's hilarious reading your posts now about how you're looking forward to things from Trump. SMH 

:lmao: Ballsack, what a dago midget penis headed FUCK 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My new sig:

Yah so much for the markets tanking, Europe Up 1%, N/A up > 0.5%, vix down 17%.

CAD$ down 1%

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah so much for the markets tanking, Europe Up 1%, N/A up > 0.5%, vix down 17%.

CAD$ down 1%

Yep....I made ZERO trades.  It was all pretty corrected even before early trading.  FUCK!  I sure enjoyed Brexit though.....$$$$$$$$$$

But...not to be selfish, the fact that the markets corrected themselves in a matter of hours shows their real confidence in where we are heading.

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Since when did you be come the expert In fags?  Are you momos apprentice?

:news::snack: 

CNN and MSNBC are still running their faces and asking "what went wrong?" One dufas even drew it up on a board like long division. They are taking ZERO part of the blame. :lol:  And still bringing up Russia!  How can these clown shows get any funnier? Oh!  Got it.....now showing Hillary's consolation speech again and "breaking it down".

:lol:

• Gold Member

anybpdy with the brain knew the polls were wrong as you could go back to primaries.  Trump rarely lead in polls in the primaries.  In the general it was even worse.  Jesus....  trump could of had a silent fart under the covers at trump towers and fanned it at melania and the media would spin it as he farted in a plastic bag and put it over a fat beauty pagent winners head while grabbing her in the pussy and making her squeal like a pig on her last breathe of fart air she breathed in and he would drop 20 points in the polls

many of us as well as President Trump told you the polls were very wrong...  but nooooo  we were just a bunch of uneducated racist deplorables.

victory never tasted so sweet!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Come to New York and visit Ellis Island. America immigration is about assimilation. It's about being an American. It's not racist to want boarders 

No but it is racist to not allow boarders who are black.