Check your account email address ×

97% you say

• Gold Member

Does rev look like a badass waterfall conquering class 5 rapids kayaker?   Or does he look like a bobber that’s would float down class 1’s with floaties on?

I don’t have the book to look at his company snowflake pajama thingy to take a look..... l

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Does rev look like a badass waterfall conquering class 5 rapids kayaker?   Or does he look like a bobber that’s would float down class 1’s with floated on?

I don’t have the book to look at his company snowflake pajama thingy to take a look..... l

He's about 5 months along in his pregnancy..:lol:

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Does rev look like a badass waterfall conquering class 5 rapids kayaker?   Or does he look like a bobber that’s would float down class 1’s with floaties on?

Its been said that he fill the opening of a kayak quite well. No need for a sprayskirt. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok,  thanks for the suggestion.  Obviously people are divided on whether bringing family and business into it is ok. 

You seem to think it's ok. You aren't man enough to want to keep things to the forum.  But I will do as you ask and report the thread to find out.

I'll stay off the site until tonight and see what happens. 

More :lies:

On 2/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, revkevsdi said:

That is correct. I do not manufacture styrofoam, products with CFCs or that aren't recyclable.  

But if you think family and business are no longer off limits, let me know. 

I just want to know that there are no rules. 

Mr Boomboom?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, ACE said:

I remember the last time how tough it was when you got owned for lying about me. So someone set you up and told you that my company makes expanded polystyrene or styrofoam

I don’t make styrofoam or expanded polystyrene you stupid hayseed. 
 Do some research and you will see the difference between blowing agents.  

our products never had cfc’s

21 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its been said that he fill the opening of a kayak quite well. No need for a sprayskirt. 

How old was that photo you creeped and found?  Why the fuck did you think I decided to go on a strict diet in January?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really should post that.  Crop out the head or whatever.

Whoever has the pic should post it. Is it really sharing personal information if Kevie had already shared the picture publicly in the past?  Once you share a picture on line its public info.  

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But you do make polystyrene oops 

E440A290-EB62-4472-820F-326EBCC690DD.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whoever has the pic should post it. Is it really sharing personal information if Kevie had already shared the picture publicly in the past?  Once you share a picture on line its public info.  

He should or leave it be.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:42 AM, revkevsdi said:

Ok,  thanks for the suggestion.  Obviously people are divided on whether bringing family and business into it is ok. 

You seem to think it's ok. You aren't man enough to want to keep things to the forum.  But I will do as you ask and report the thread to find out.

I'll stay off the site until tonight and see what happens. 

So Kevie, did you report this thread like you said you were going to?   What did you find out?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He should or leave it be.

It just kinda looks like something don cherry would wear tbh it’s nothing I wouldn’t wear if it were a Christmas sweater party 

it’s not like he oozes fat either just a little out of shape like a normal person 

tbh it’s nothing worth wanting pics over

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So Kevie, did you report this thread like you said you were going to?   What did you find out?

We're all going to get vacations because Kevvy's feels were hurt and that isn't acceptable with a Liberal mind.

libs2.jpg

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's odd, your website says exactly the opposite...

I'm going by what scientific research has shown, "Styros" and polystyrene are toxic and their production greatly contributes to global warming..there is no clear way to recycle it, it ends up in landfills and it leaks it's toxins into the Earth and water, You have been polluting the earth for half a century..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

That's odd, your website says exactly the opposite...

I'm going by what scientific research has shown, "Styros" and polystyrene are toxic and their production greatly contributes to global warming..there is no clear way to recycle it, it ends up in landfills and it leaks it's toxins into the Earth and water, You have been polluting the earth for half a century..

What a hypocrite!! Preaches to everyone who doesn't believe in MMGW and calls those people fools yet he is likely the biggest polluter, anti climate person on here. 

What a dimwit! 

Kevvy12.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

What a hypocrite!! Preaches to everyone who doesn't believe in MMGW and calls those people fools yet he is likely the biggest polluter, anti climate person on here. 

What a dimwit! 

Kevvy12.jpg

According to his website, Kevie makes his living turning hydrocarbons into refined products. 

There is no bigger hypocrite on this forum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

According to his website, Kevie makes his living turning hydrocarbons into refined products. 

There is no bigger hypocrite on this forum. 

Nope. I thought XC took the cake when he said he purchased a propane furnace but Barb definitely takes it to a whole new level. :nose:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

What a dimwit! 

Kevvy12.jpg

The bold is spot on..

• Like 1