Check your account email address ×

97% you say

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So did barbie hands get around to posting the picture of himself in the snowflake pants suit?  :dunno:

The ugly Christmas PJ's?:guzzle:

He's also a bit plump out of shape.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. No one shared any of his info with me and i didn't share his info with anyone else. 

I am hoping he will post the pic of the snowflake pants suit though. That is bound to be awesome. 

It's funny hypocrital shit.  If Barb wants to post it it would be priceless.

I take it no bikers will pay him a visit.:lol:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

His website was easy to find. Took me under 5 minutes. I found it a few days ago and have just let him lie and lie and lie. 

How? I pay little to no attention to what he posts but can’t recall him posting anything specific you could search off of. 

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

How? I pay little to no attention to what he posts but can’t recall him posting anything specific you could search off of. 

I've known for a few months, it really was pretty easy, just concatenate the things we know about Barb into a Google search and he lights up.  I have kept it to myself.

"Live by the kayak, die by the kayak"

I also hope this stays where it is and does not cause Barb any grief.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've known for a few months, it really was pretty easy, just concatenate the things we know about Barb into a Google search and he lights up.  I have kept it to myself.

Me too. nothing should leave here

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

His website was easy to find. Took me under 5 minutes. I found it a few days ago and have just let him lie and lie and lie. 

How did you find it? What info did I give you that made it possible to find info on my business?

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More grief than he causes himself in here?  To me, much of this looks like bluffing bait that he grabbed faster than a hungry walleye after a long winter.  This is normal though.  His “brother” was the same way.   :lmao:

53 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Me too. nothing should leave here

I agree....unless BarbieHands wants to challenge the “Pussy ass Bitch” crowd and throw his tiny hands in their faces, right here is where this all should sit.  If anybody has a big enough problem with a member here (or anywhere online), be a fucking man about it and settle up.

11 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

FS needs a biggest liar poll 

For second place?  :lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What info did I share that made that possible? The only info you have on me is info Dave shared or perhaps 1250 and Zambo have from their HCS connections.

Now that racist hayseed piece of shit Ace is threatening to post my website and you girls are giggling about it.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What info did I share that made that possible? The only info you have on me is info Dave shared or perhaps 1250 and Zambo have from their HCS connections.

Now that racist hayseed piece of shit Ace is threatening to post my website and you girls are giggling about it.  

Liar says what?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or just scroll on past

Either way.  Personally, and this is the “me” you all enjoy.  I can’t let libtwats just run rampant and be ignored anymore.  Ignoring whining babies is what gave them some weird sense of intellectual elitism.  Somehow, by nobody challenging them, they all felt they were just too superior to debate.  I mean.....this just can’t fly anymore.  These people are lying, hypocritical, repugnant, ignorant morons.  That’s a fucking fact.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No I didn’t I asked your permission :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Either way.  Personally, and this is the “me” you all enjoy.  I can’t let libtwats just run rampur and be ignored anymore.  Ignoring whining band is what gave them some weird sense of intellectual elitism.  Somehow, by nobody challenging them, they all felt they were just too superior to debate.  I mean.....this just can’t fly anymore.  These people are lying, hypocritical, repugnant, ignorant morons.  That’s a fucking fact.

So much so that one shouldn

t give them the time of day.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven't lied about anything you dumb fucker. 

That's probably what has the Pussy ass Bitch patrol triggered enough to threaten to break the rules. 

Freak out some more, snow flake suit!

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What did I lie about Zambo the fucktard?

In this thread, this forum, or the other forum that you poison?

Holy shit, dude....you and Tool Kit are the only two I’ve ever seen dig themselves so deep into a hole that the top caves in yet, you keep digging.

”Aggressive liberals” with Dunning Kruger and a TDS kicker.  It’s amazing to watch.  How are you not dead?