Check your account email address ×

97% you say

On 2/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, Rigid1 said:

You line your pockets on the sales of a toxic, global warming, non-recyclable product...What a loser..Just go, you're a complete and utter fraud..

I’ve debated whether or not I should tell you the truth or not. Obviously someone lied to you and made your little Limp1 hard. 
I remember the last time how tough it was when you got owned for lying about me. So someone set you up and told you that my company makes expanded polystyrene or styrofoam and that it has cfc’s and isn’t recyclable. I know you get triggered about me easily and that must have made you happy.  But that’s a lie. 
Sorry to make you cry again. 
Your life must suck so much for this to be important to you. 
Which idiot told you that lie 1250 or Zambo?  They are toying with your fragile emotions. 
I wish I was a nicer person and didn’t find this so funny but I’m not. :lol::finger:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ve debated whether or not I should tell you the truth or not. Obviously someone lied to you and made your little Limp1 hard. 
I remember the last time how tough it was when you got owned for lying about me. So someone set you up and told you that my company makes expanded polystyrene or styrofoam and that it has cfc’s and isn’t recyclable. I know you get triggered about me easily and that must have made you happy.  But that’s a lie. 
Which idiot told you that lie 1250 or Zambo?  They are toying with your fragile emotions. 
I wish I was a nicer person and didn’t find this so funny but I’m not. :lol::finger:

Four key words in a google search points right to who you are, where you live, what your company name is, what your dads partners name is, what your moms name is, what your brothers name is and a whole lot more. 

Quit lying. 

• Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Barb the fraud, this is just Maggnificent!! Hey Barb prove me wrong then, post the link to your companies website?? Or can I?? Haha..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Four key words in a google search points right to who you are, where you live, what your company name is, what your dads partners name is, what your moms name is, what your brothers name is and a whole lot more. 

Quit lying. 

Wait, Barb really makes Styrofoam and styrofoam accessories?

:flush:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Quit lying. 

Poor Kevin 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Quit lying. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait, Barb really makes Styrofoam and styrofoam accessories?

:flush:

It’s sad that stupid people are so easily owned. 

kind of like how stupid they are for thinking Bill Clinton deserved to be impeached but Trump didn’t. 

But when they are allergic to facts, it’s bound to happen. 

Trumpkins. “You’d have to be a triggered piece of shit to post personal info on this site.  

Also Trumpkins. Let’s ask for personal info about people and share it on this site. 

also also Trumpkins.  Let’s be so fucking stupid that we can’t even get simple facts right. 

Me. :lol: Trumpkins are dumb as shit. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumpkins. “You’d have to be a triggered piece of shit to post personal info on this site.  

Also Trumpkins. Let’s ask for personal info about people and share it on this site. 

also also Trumpkins.  Let’s be so fucking stupid that we can’t even get simple facts right. 

Me. :lol: Trumpkins are dumb as shit. 

Just go,  youre fake environmentalist, what a loser

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s sad that stupid people are so easily owned. 

kind of like how stupid they are for thinking Bill Clinton deserved to be impeached but Trump didn’t. 

But when they are allergic to facts, it’s bound to happen. 

Lie, lie, lie. Its what you do. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just go,  youre fake environmentalist, what a loser

Remember the last time you got caught lying about me and lost your shit?

This is going to be worse. 

Maybe you should smoke as much grass as you cut. Then you’d be more mellow. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poppy don't like liars. 

:lol:  You poor triggered bitches are working your asses off sharing personal info and you think that is ok. :lol:

Is there anything you won’t stoop to in defence of Trump?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

:lol:  You poor triggered bitches are working your asses off sharing personal info and you think that is ok. :lol:

Is there anything you won’t stoop to in defence of Trump?

You should consider locking down your facebook page. Just a thought. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember the last time you got caught lying about me and lost your shit?

This is going to be worse. 

Maybe you should smoke as much grass as you cut. Then you’d be more mellow. 

:lol: you ok Barb, you seem a bit off the rails tonight for some reason.. Is it because everyone knows your a fake and a fraud??

• Thanks 1

You keep claiming we are all wrong. How are we crossing lines if we are wrong about you?

I don't recall anyone sharing any of his personal info here either?? He keeps saying someone did but I don't see it anywhere?? It's almost like he is making it up?? What a shocker..:lmao:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I don't recall anyone sharing any of his personal info here either?? He keeps saying someone did but I don't see it anywhere?? It's almost like he is making it up?? What a shocker..:lmao:

He is a liar. He lies so much he doesn't know when to lie or tell the truth. 

• Thanks 1

I've always said, to be a good liar you have to be really smart, Barbs obviously neither..haha

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol: you ok Barb, you seem a bit off the rails tonight for some reason.. Is it because everyone knows your a fake and a fraud??

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You keep claiming we are all wrong. How are we crossing lines if we are wrong about you?

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I've always said, to be a good liar you have to be really smart, Barbs obviously neither..haha

What did I lie about girls?