Check your account email address ×

I’m a man of my word

f7ben

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

We only had 15g mobile hotspot per line and now we have 30. Also plans were $5 cheaper per line

Verizon was a decent company but their coverage up here sucks. I’d often have 2-3mb download speeds here at home

Now I have 20-30

Has been my experience on the Range as well.  ATT best coverage, then T-Mobile.  Verizon and Sprint...not so much.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't see any real difference in plan pricing but it's better if you can to switch carriers for sure.  my parents just moved 2 lines off my account to Xfinity as they gave a deal Verizon could not touch on the phones and they still get verizon service,  Verizon service is so much better than ATT i could not make the switch.  

lol I was just at the t Mobil store and the guy was like wow I have not seen any one with 25yrs with us . I laughed and told him I have the same phone number as my pager I had in HS but you guys only kept records going back 2 buyouts . my plan has been sold 5 times .

I am bad about shit like this same with shit like trash and insurace bank accounts never changed 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i have a pixel,  wife and kids iphone XRs.  i bought an iphone and hated it

my wife likes hers . she had I phone for yrs got the pixel 3xl now talking about getting the 4xl . so I guess I will have a used  pixel3  soon.

imho it is fucking nuts to drop a grand on these things.  

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my wife likes hers . she had I phone for yrs got the pixel 3xl now talking about getting the 4xl . so I guess I will have a used  pixel3  soon.

imho it is fucking nuts to drop a grand on these things.  

i have the 3xl because i refuse to spend big money on phones.  For years I bought refurbs for myself and the kids.  

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I was just at the t Mobil store and the guy was like wow I have not seen any one with 25yrs with us . I laughed and told him I have the same phone number as my pager I had in HS but you guys only kept records going back 2 buyouts . my plan has been sold 5 times .

I am bad about shit like this same with shit like trash and insurace bank accounts never changed 

My wife has the same cell number that we got in 1989 with our first phone. I didnt get my own cell until 1992. 

Swapped to ATT back in 1998. Couldn't be happier. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have the 3xl because i refuse to spend big money on phones.  For years I bought refurbs for myself and the kids.  

I havent really bought a phone in probably 10 years.. After about 3 years and new model has been out for a while I always seem to drop my phone in a lake and cant retrieve it,  have to get a new one replaced under insurance.. Since my phone is outdated and they dont have it available anymore I get upgraded...I have all my phones going back to my Razor flip phone..:lol2:

On 2/5/2020 at 6:34 PM, f7ben said:

Switched back to an iPhone after 9 years yesterday 

Its taking a little getting used to but over all it’s a beautiful device.

Thank you Apple for sticking it to the man and defending encryption

Thought you were racing thar faggot Zambo 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:06 PM, Anler said:

Verizon is the best network here and iPhones are mostly used by women. 

Androids are for Momo's.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:51 PM, f7ben said:

Verizon was better at my cabin in the up than att was

Veirzon works great in the UP, AT&T owns NE MN.

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have a Verizon phone because it works well in the UP.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/featured/better-matters/?map=4glte#maps

Well my Verizon phone works like shit in the yoop and at woodticks place it doesn't work at all where his at&t phone works fine. He said it's because at&t has better coverage up there. @Woodtick

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well my Verizon phone works like shit in the yoop and at woodticks place it doesn't work at all where his at&t phone works fine. He said it's because at&t has better coverage up there. @Woodtick

It kinda depends on what town you are in and who’s tower you are pinging off ? 

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It kinda depends on what town you are in and who’s tower you are pinging off ? 

well my Verizon service goes to shit once I get into the Northwoods of Wisconsin and it's pretty much shit all throughout the u p except for in big towns. 

I had cingular back in the 2000's which ended up morphing into AT&T and i had service up there when others did not. I have to find wifi in most places up there now to get service. 

Edited by Anler

1 hour ago, Anler said:

It's not a Verizon phone, it's an Android phone, my iPhone works and you have seen it work...........it's time for you to leave the caveman side and step into the secure and enlightened world of the iPhone :bc:

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not a Verizon phone, it's an Android phone, my iPhone works and you have seen it work...........it's time for you to leave the caveman side and step into the secure and enlightened world of the iPhone :bc:

No its not dummy because my phone works perfect around here and my wife has an iphone so I am fully aware of the iphone capabilities. :lol: 

Is anyone having problems with canon printer drivers and new apple os's.  I am not an apple guy, but I have heard of some issues with the new OS....catalina maybe?  and canon.

Edited by racer254