Check your account email address ×

Mitt Romney

Hey MC, Romney is a fukkin', MORMON RELIGIOUS ZEALOT, who is alleged that he wears RELIGIOUS UNDERWEAR. That has not been verified, only posted a few years ago, when he ran.

Did you see the faggot crying today, during his speech on the vote? Crying, when he was talking about God. Jesus Christ, where does America get these fukkin' idiots in politics!!!

Anyway, if you saw what I'm making in the market today, you'd be putting a 20' x 10' " TRUMP 2020 " sign on your front lawn!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey MC, Romney is a fukkin', MORMON RELIGIOUS ZEALOT, who is alleged that he wears RELIGIOUS UNDERWEAR. That has not been verified, only posted a few years ago, when he ran.

Did you see the faggot crying today, during his speech on the vote? Crying, when he was talking about God. Jesus Christ, where does America get these fukkin' idiots in politics!!!

Anyway, if you saw what I'm making in the market today, you'd be putting a 20' x 10' " TRUMP 2020 " sign on your front lawn!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

the handjob market is good today, eh? Good for you!   :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

A good man who respects his oath of Office.

More important Steve if you voted for Romney how could you lower yourself to vote for Trump?

Funny how Trump supporters keep saying the Clinton's impeachment was bipartisan.  They are dumb enough to think that it is an argument in favour of Bill's impeachment.

What it is in fact is proof that those Democrats put their oath of office before party politics.

All I see now is Republicans doing the exact opposite of that and doing a complete 180 from their positions when whey went after Clinton. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

there was no other choice in 16.  it was Trump or throwing the vote away and possibly helping hillary.  I voted Romney in 12,  he was the most qualified of all the recent presidential candidates of either party and the pubs fucked up his election like the dems are doing now but they are doing it with terrible candidates so far at the top as well as no game plan.  

I agree.  Mitt was a good governor as well.  Unfortunately in this case he is a never Trumper which means like most Democrats he had made up his mind to convict 3 1/2 years ago.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

SOmeone here said your supposed to put onions or some kind of vegatables in them too.

With a camo gimp mask but that’s a different religion 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

SOmeone here said your supposed to put onions or some kind of vegatables in them too.

Hey Gravano, you think that's funny????

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya vote for him in 2012 , being an independent and all.

He relentlessly trashed him.  I have never witnessed a more dishonest person in my life.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and something Donnie Jr. knows nothing about....

It’s the entire flock on that side. Donny has em all terrified. The only politicians willing to stand up against anything he says are the weak dems. 

Romney had a place up in Wolfeboro when he was gov. of Mass. Supposedly he had Mass. State Troopers patrolling the lake in front of his house.

My friend's brother lives across the street from the cunt in Utah. 

Fukkin bastid is a billionaire. I just don't like religiou-nuts.