Check your account email address ×

Mitt Romney

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans and Trump have set the precedence going forward.  

:lol:   

Simple question MC.   Lets see if you are willing to answer.   If Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Joseph Cofer Black (An American Citizen and former CIA officer) also on the board of Burisma at the same time Hunter Biden was would this have been acceptable?

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple question MC.   Lets see if you are willing to answer.   If Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Joseph Cofer Black (An American Citizen and former CIA officer) also on the board of Burisma at the same time Hunter Biden was would this have been acceptable?

555430643_giphy.gif.cf(46).gif.69f5f8b10f27078e8f8f4061b9705eb4.gif

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans and Trump have set the precedence going forward.  

No the kenayn started it with his skunkworks investigation into a republican nominee.

GFY ya fraud

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bloomberg or Steyer would be the best choice, it would be great to see a selfmade billionaire pummel the Donald on a debate stage.

History will be on Mitt's side, the evidence was out there.

fucking POS makes his money in energy then "day one i'm going to tackle climate change" is his ads rallying cry-  fuck you Tom.  

Bloombergs momentum will grow,  he will be my write in on Tuesday.  An actual self made guy against a self promoting fraud will make for great debate.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

fucking POS makes his money in energy then "day one i'm going to tackle climate change" is his ads rallying cry-  fuck you Tom.  

Bloombergs momentum will grow,  he will be my write in on Tuesday.  An actual self made guy against a self promoting fraud will make for great debate.  

I think Im going with the cocksucker still. If he was in the general he would do shitty in the south.

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I think Im going with the cocksucker still. If he was in the general he would do shitty in the south.

First time i am going to vote in the dem prelim because the candidates are so terrible. I'd be OK with Pete-  I just want to make sure that Bernie and Warren aren't there come november because who knows what the fucks going to happen in the GE.  

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

No. Trump needs to use his own professionals not Ukraine’s and besides did the Biden’s do anything illegal?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No. Trump needs to use his own professionals not Ukraine’s and besides did the Biden’s do anything illegal?

fucking jackass

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure.   That's why there needs to be an investigation of which there never was one.  When asked how exactly the Biden's were cleared of any wrong doing in the Senate trial they couldn't answer.....did you not catch that?   Fact is Biden did what the dems were blaming Trump for.   Withheld aid until they did what he wanted.  Difference was Trump never held up aid until he got what he wanted.  

US and Ukraine have a treaty that says the other side must comply with investigations of its citizens when requested.

Trump was using his own professionals.....Rudy.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Romney has his odd belief in god. He seems to still cling to the weird idea that being untruthful to self and “god” results in some kind of punishment after death. That and only that was his reasoning for being truthful and acting as such in the vote. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Romney has his odd belief in god. He seems to still cling to the weird idea that being untruthful to self and “god” results in some kind of punishment after death. That and only that was his reasoning for being truthful and acting as such in the vote. 

Did anyone ever tell him satan was a politician ?

Romney is a gift to the GOP just like the 4 left wing wacko's in the house.   I'm glad he voted for impeachment.   If it puts people in the voting booth solely to vote him out great.  Just a benefit to Trump and downstream races.    

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah he’s the only one who believes in god....  :rolleyes:  

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And yet you thought Romney was lying when they were talking about Russia being a geopolitical foe.  Or was that AFJ?  LOL  You are such a fraud.

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet you thought Romney was lying when they were talking about Russia being a geopolitical foe.  Or was that AFJ?  LOL  You are such a fraud.

I’m a retired fraud living the good life. :lol:  

i get a $2100 raise next month. :lol2:

have a good week. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Your schtick is getting weak and old.

I’m enjoying it. Next week it’s an all expense paid trip to beautiful Minneapolis. The following week it’s St Augustine FL. I‘ll think about ya. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry