Check your account email address ×

Nice Win Chiefs

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Same here.  I didn't care who won, but I was hoping KC would.   Won $1,250 on one of my sheets. Had 0-0 for the whole game. Every score and end of quarter paid.   I was hoping they missed that last PAT.  IF they did, I would have won $5,100.  I'm still good with the $1,250 :bc: 

Awesome :bc:.

The pool I was in had a $200 buy in. Whoever had the 0-0 won $7500, they got the score plus reverse also paid.....The final had a 10k payout.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was that a Barb sanctioned bet?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He would have had to risk $125,000

At this point I'd be willing to give Barb 2 to 1 odds.........200 if he/she wins or I get 100......still prolly wont bite:dontknow:

coming-soon107.jpg.jpeg

• Haha 2

Always the spot analysis from the media.............

Oh, such a historic event, with two Latinos on stage at the same time.

Oh, kids in cages, so powerful.

Oh, J lo brought her little daughter, what a beautiful moment. 

said or thought by no one watching those  two hot women gyrate on stage. :wackit:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was that a Barb sanctioned bet?

:lmao:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

He would have had to risk $125,000

:lol:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Awesome :bc:.

The pool I was in had a $200 buy in. Whoever had the 0-0 won $7500, they got the score plus reverse also paid.....The final had a 10k payout.

At this point I'd be willing to give Barb 2 to 1 odds.........200 if he/she wins or I get 100......still prolly wont bite:dontknow:

coming-soon107.jpg.jpeg

This was a $100 buy in.  Pairs got their $100 back right away.  So basically I got to play for free. But I put that $100 on another sheet.  That one was only 25 squares. You got 2 numbers for each Conference.  $500 per quarter , $100 reverse. Guy running it took 1 square for his "fee".  I don't win anything on that one.  

The 100 square $100 sheet, every score change was $250.  And end of each quarter was $250. $500 for foot points (1 point for PAT 3 for a FG)  Whatever was left at the end of the game the person with AFC 1 and NFC 0 won what was left, -10% to the guy who ran the square.  Guy who had AFC 1 NFC 0 won $3,850. So I played 2 $100 squares for $100 and won $1,150.  

Barb won't take our bet because she knows she is going to lose. 

10 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Not sure how anyone outside of Kansas and Missouri could root for that team. Chock full of POS players and the fans are obnoxious to boot. Andy Reid is ok, that’s about it.

Character doesn't matter in todays world-  just look to our president as proof of that.  I like Mahommes and Kelce so was OK with either team winning and it was a good game.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Character doesn't matter in todays world-  just look to our president as proof of that.  I like Mahommes and Kelce so was OK with either team winning and it was a good game.  

Yeah you have to love a fan of a team that habitually cheats and had a killer on the roster crying about character and morals. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you have to love a fan of a team that habitually cheats and had a killer on the roster crying about character and morals. :lol:

TBH I think they should have let Hernandez out on work release to keep playing.   I'm looking to be entertained.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

TBH I think they should have let Hernandez out on work release to keep playing.   I'm looking to be entertained.  

At least you’re honest and not a hypocrite. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah...let’s all be honest.  The NFL is loaded with criminals and women beaters.  They’ve done an exceptional job at covering it all up nice and neat like.

Just let them all play...let them arm themselves out there too!  Let’s make the actual game worth watching again!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...let’s all be honest.  The NFL is loaded with criminals and women beaters.  They’ve done an exceptional job at covering it all up nice and neat like.

Just let them all play...let them arm themselves out there too!  Let’s make the actual game worth watching again!

Watermelon, fried chicken and Popeye's chicken sammies on the sidelines for the knuckledraggers as well

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Umm, they released Hernandez immediately. The Chiefs gave big contracts to hill, clark, and suggs and everyone gives them a pass.

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Same here.  I didn't care who won, but I was hoping KC would.   Won $1,250 on one of my sheets. Had 0-0 for the whole game. Every score and end of quarter paid.   I was hoping they missed that last PAT.  IF they did, I would have won $5,100.  I'm still good with the $1,250 :bc: 

My Canadian neighbor Mike from Sask. had 0-0. He didn't know the first thing about football. His wife bought the square at the clubhouse. $100 square. He had no idea how the process even worked. Needless to say he enjoyed raking in the $$$$

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My Canadian neighbor Mike from Sask. had 0-0. He didn't know the first thing about football. His wife bought the square at the clubhouse. $100 square. He had no idea how the process even worked. Needless to say he enjoyed raking in the $$$$

I had 0 and 1 for a grand smh 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Glad to see Reid get the win but overall a pretty boring game.   

That's why I wanted to see KC win 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ouch :lol:

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol:

How much did he win?