Check your account email address ×

Nice Win Chiefs

50 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's why I wanted to see KC win 

Ouch :lol:

:lol:

How much did he win? 

Well half time and 3rd qtr. $3750 I think it was. He said it was enough to cover his trip down and back from Sask. and pay for 5 months of rent at the trailer park. 

He was pretty jazzed. 

For a bit there he thought he might have won the final too.  He kept asking if they had to do that extra kick thing. Hahahaha

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

My Canadian neighbor Mike from Sask. had 0-0. He didn't know the first thing about football. His wife bought the square at the clubhouse. $100 square. He had no idea how the process even worked. Needless to say he enjoyed raking in the $$$$

I have no clue what that means 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

PS. Mike is a soybean farmer. Farms about 5000 acres of grains with his son. Southern part of Sask. He was very interesting to talk to. About my age, maybe 58-60. 

Saskatchewan mike. Good guy. 

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Real good guy. He said he is a dry land farmer. Not much water right where he is but a little ways from him is plenty of water for irrigation. 

Must be more SW Sask 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Medium\small 

Yea, kinda how it sounded.  He said its just him and his wife and their one son that operate the whole thing.  Mentioned thats about all it takes and all that it will feed.

He was pretty diversified though it seems.  Meaning, he plants all kinds of different grains depending on many conditions. He has a consultant that helps him decide what to plant based on market predictions, predicted weather,  what other farmers are planting, world economic  conditions, etc.

He said he grows his own soybean seed. He had a name for it but I forget. He has a biologist and they randomly sample his beans to determine germination, moisture, etc. so he can be sure he has enough seeds to plant each season.

He also buys hybrid grain seeds from Europe but is not allowed to grow his own seed from them.

Mike works in the oil field some too. He randomly works on drilling rigs or with drilling companies looking for places to drill for oil/gas. Very interesting guy  for sure  

All I’ve heard today from various media outlets is how the halftime festivities stole the show.  We’ve been hearing this for years too.

So, maybe the fucking NFL should be a concert’s halftime show.  Stick those 12-14 minutes of action play time into some over the top, faggot pageantry concert with a bunch of overhyped artists?  Show commercials on a screen.  Done!

Makes sense to me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All I’ve heard today from various media outlets is how the halftime festivities stole the show.  We’ve been hearing this for years too.

So, maybe the fucking NFL should be a concerts halftime show.  Stick those 12-14 minutes of AC to all play time into some over the top, faggot pageantry concert with a bunch of overhyped artists?  Show commercials on a screen.  Done!

Makes sense to me.

It's always pop artists. Good time to step on the deck and smoke a doob.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It's always pop artists. Good time to step on the deck and smoke a doob.

I mean honestly.  These halftime acts are just more over the top pageantry coordinated by twats.

Put some great rock bands up there that actually caters to the NFL base.  Fucking gay pageant show for.twits that don’t care about football at all.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, maybe the fucking NFL should be a concert’s halftime show.  Stick those 12-14 minutes of action play time into some over the top, faggot pageantry concert with a bunch of overhyped artists?  Show commercials on a screen.  Done!

Makes sense to me.

Seemed pretty vulgar to me. J.Lo with her pussy slide into the camera was more over the top than a little nip slip. 

maybe I’m just turning into an old fart. :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I dgaf about half time I just wonder why they went with one broad who was hardly ever relevant and another who hasn't been in a decade 

4 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Seemed pretty vulgar to me. J.Lo with her pussy slide into the camera was more over the top than a little nip slip. 

Two minority women up there to help “empower” and “inspire” young girls watching the show.  Oh, but barely dress them and make sure they shake their tits and ass all over the place the entire time.

The message: “Girl power!!!!”.  

Nailed it!   :lol:

6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

What you don't find pussy grabbing empowering for young women?