Check your account email address ×

Is It Time to Give Znotty the Boot???

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t care anymore. Zoso dragged the bottom down so low that their are no standards left. 

I agree with you as far as Zoso crossing what is in my opnion 'the line'. However,  at that time the only rule was to not piss rob off. As long as Zoso stays within the current rules he is welcome to post here.. I  don't think he has done anything to break them?

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree with you as far as Zoso crossing what is in my opnion 'the line'. However,  at that time the only rule was to not piss rob off. As long as Zoso stays within the current rules he is welcome to post here.. I  don't think he has done anything to break them?

I don’t  find him any worse now  than some others here tbh. 

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

What are "the current rules"?

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

He said my wife fucks other men with her ass and awful agreed.

Ban them both if we still have rules

"kill yourself"!   hmmmmm, now where have I heard that one before?  :lol:

I could give a shit less about the deer.  The racist shit, though sometimes spot on, is uncalled for, and could bring bad attention to the site.  The rest is pretty much provoked by other members here.:dunno:

32 minutes ago, hayward said:

"kill yourself"!   hmmmmm, now where have I heard that one before?  :lol:

I could give a shit less about the deer.  The racist shit, though sometimes spot on, is uncalled for, and could bring bad attention to the site.  The rest is pretty much provoked by other members here.:dunno:

It’s such an angsty teenage girl thing to say lol

1 hour ago, ckf said:

As I said, I really don’t care. I have a low opinion of most people, it’s just with Zoso it’s at the bottom 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

As I said, I really don’t care. I have a low opinion of most people, it’s just with Zoso it’s at the bottom 

When you scape away that CUNT off the bottom you can excavate a mile into the earth's crust and that slimey shitstain is you AFJCOCKBREATH :finger3:

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That's pretty obvious.....you are in FSCE :lol:    :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

When you scape away that CUNT off the bottom you can excavate a mile into the earth's crust and that slimey shitstain is you AFJCOCKBREATH :finger3:

Damn, why all the hate in these threads? Time to crawl back under my rock....

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Everyone mistakenly identifies you as a living fleshlight.

105E5339-6575-4573-AAC2-CA54AA95BC64.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nope.....I've never been a fan of seeing anyone banned. While I don't have anyone on ignore, I just find it easy enough to not read or skip over posts or threads of members that don't interest me.  Its not a big deal.

All the differing personas on here just add flavor to the site IMO, even the wacked out ones. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Grandpa! How do you know his breath smells like cock? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I agreed with zozo?

I highly doubt that!

I don't think I've said anything bad about someone's wife.

Distance from Manchester, NH to Tide Head, NB...………………...524 miles, 8 1/2 hours. Heh, heh, heh. :haha: