Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

Just now, Kev144 said:

There have been a lot of pathetic folks on these sites. Didn't someone also try to ruin Don H political career by linking this site to his posts?  

Someone also reported this site to discovery channel to get Frankie booted from it. 

From my understanding, FS1 was indeed used to hurt Hulzy’s personal career.  And I think it actually worked.  I mean, WTF?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, no problem. I like that big-tired Jeep ya' got, it will look good parked next to my woodpile!! You and AWFUL MOUTHFUL can sit next to each other in Superior Court, when the judgement comes down.    

God you are a fucking moron.   Just how do you think you have a leg to stand on suing someone who reported you for a crime you committed is beyond me.   Fuck dude have some common sense.  

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Did you actually poach Z or are you trolling the forum here? :dunno: 

Awful said he reported me Kev!! He even posted it here that he sent it to NH F&G!! On PM he showed me the Poaching Hotline to report game thieves!! He had it all screenshot to perfection!! He's 800 DRAGON, I guarantee it, the bastard! He's a faggot, but a computer savvy faggot!! I didn't even know about that hotline, but he had it all on a PM he sent me!!! If I could I would let you see it on my PM, but I don't know how to transfer it to the forums!!

AWFUL is a rat!!! He ratted me out!! He's connected to 800 FAggon, and The Gay One!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Awful said he reported me Kev!! He even posted it here that he sent it to NH F&G!! On PM he showed me the Poaching Hotline to report game thieves!! He had it all screenshot to perfection!! He's 800 DRAGON, I guarantee it, the bastard! He's a faggot, but a computer savvy faggot!! I didn't even know about that hotline, but he had it all on a PM he sent me!!! If I could I would let you see it on my PM, but I don't know how to transfer it to the forums!!

AWFUL is a rat!!! He ratted me out!! He's connected to 800 FAggon, and The Gay One!!! 

You have been hunting your whole life and you never heard of " operation game thief "?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

no, but I also didn't give a fuck. And I drove 70 in a 55 zone along the way. also illegal.

Poaching deer vs. speeding is just slightly different in my book. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

From my understanding, FS1 was indeed used to hurt Hulzy’s personal career.  And I think it actually worked.  I mean, WTF?  

I don't agree with what happened but you have got to be pretty fucking stupid to use your last name as your screen name with 10's of thousands of posts and personal info attached to it and post some of the stuff he did then decide to run for public office with all that stuff he said out there.

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

where would ya put someone who grows 15 weed plants when they are only allowed 6 ?Above the speeder and below the poacher?

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I feel Z has played the majority of these guys for a fiddle. Guys that called him dumb have been played.  Just my gut feeling 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Did you actually poach Z or are you trolling the forum here? :dunno: 

I agree, it really looks like he's trolling. :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I don't agree with what happened but you have got to be pretty fucking stupid to use your last name as your screen name with 10's of thousands of posts and personal info attached to it and post some of the stuff he did then decide to run for public office with all that stuff he said out there.

ZERO disagreement here.  I mean, coating yourself with honey and running through bear country isn’t what most nigh consider to be a good idea.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You have been hunting your whole life and you never heard of " operation game thief "?

Yeah, I knew there was somethin' like that, but AWFUL MOUTHFUL had the whole thing posted perfectly!!!

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just a tad, considering one is a felony, the other one isn't. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

where would ya put someone who grows 15 weed plants when they are only allowed 6 ?Above the speeder and below the poacher?

Definitely above the speeding since speeding that low isn't that big of a deal.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just a tad, considering one is a felony, the other one isn't. 

Definitely above the speeding since speeding that low isn't that big of a deal.

So someone who grows weed for himself and his wife is more serious of an offense then driving fast? The weed will never hurt anyone, the speeding may.