Check your account email address ×

The glorious American healthcare system.

Well, I’m sure it was a state.run system that takes all and I’m sure it was packed with everyone from chest pains to sneezes.  Almost all completely uninsured.  My guess is that “Toshona” was a common sight there and her “chest pains” were normal gas for someone that was almost assuredly on the “thick” end of the scale.

It also sounds like she as given some preliminary tests and it didn’t warrant her going before anybody else. 

So........just sayin’.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

My niece is a NP PA and she says if your in serious distress like this woman was. Go out to the parking lot and call an ambulance so the can roll you in because they will attend to you quicker.

Good thing we’ve got mandatory Obambi care with that 2500 a year savings,,,,,

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Good thing we’ve got mandatory Obambi care with that 2500 a year savings,,,,,

another Kenyan lie.. but that's ok.. hes a negro.. don't pick on him

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

My niece is a NP PA and she says if your in serious distress like this woman was. Go out to the parking lot and call an ambulance so the can roll you in because they will attend to you quicker.

That's odd... my daughter stopped by this morning on the way to work. She works ..... in the ER....

While she didn't call you a liberal hack, what she said paraphrases to it. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Pete said:

another Kenyan lie.. but that's ok.. hes a negro.. don't pick on him

Ahhhh...the picture has now become clear as to why you have a such a big problem with Obama being black...poor Dopo. :happy:

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Socialized care in America.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/va-inspector-general-report/index.html

307,000 veterans may have died awaiting Veterans Affairs health care, report says

:owned:

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is almost the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.  

2 hours ago, Snake said:

That's odd... my daughter stopped by this morning on the way to work. She works ..... in the ER....

While she didn't call you a liberal hack, what she said paraphrases to it. :lmao:

Taking advice from liberals is self detrimental.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh...the picture has now become clear as to why you have a such a big problem with Obama being black...poor Dopo. :happy:

Yeah, we get it, anyone that didn’t like Obama policy’s must be racist,

you're as pathetic as McLiar... 

On 1/17/2020 at 8:34 AM, Highmark said:

307,000 veterans may have died awaiting Veterans Affairs health care, report says

And despite the money shortfall in the VA, republicans love their wars and trump troop deployments throughout the world. Even to protect a monarchy who’s soldiers have to be removed from American training centers because they kill American soldiers. How fucking ridiculous is that? 

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2020 at 8:34 AM, Highmark said:

hey hey hey this is way out of bounds .you may not bring up this counterys govenment run heathcare system in a govenment heath care debate .

I will say the Va has the best hospice around they have booze and smokes and very loose with the morphine  drip 

Edited by Ez ryder

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And despite the money shortfall in the VA, republicans love their wars and trump troop deployments throughout the world. Even to protect a monarchy who’s soldiers have to be removed from American training centers because they kill American soldiers. How fucking ridiculous is that? 

Republicans only? :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I do. Fuck that statement. Just saying... :saluting:

Just saying, when most bills to increase veteran care or benefits come up they get voted down. They never run out of money for war, just don't have enough to take care of the people who fight in them. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Let's be honest, nobody cares about vets. 

Lets be honest the same thing would happen under UHC.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just saying, when most bills to increase veteran care or benefits come up they get voted down. They never run out of money for war, just don't have enough to take care of the people who fight in them. 

I agree. It's ridiculous.d definitely a problem in the current system. Regardless, I will continue and do support the men and women of our armed forces.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets be honest the same thing would happen under UHC.

Maybe, we supposedly have the best health care in the 1st world but we also have the least healthiest populace. Something ain't right.