Check your account email address ×

The glorious American healthcare system.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Healthcare is a human right. 

No.  Wrong.

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah so is owning guns and eating....doesn't mean I get them for free.

Constitutional right, not human.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Next up, american liberal money grabbers will be saying education is a right, clothing is a right, entertainment is a right, transportation is a right.  All designed to get money from the taxpayers to justify their insignificant jobs with over compensated monetary rewards. 

This sums it up pretty well actually.

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

.......dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.  

Dogs kill cats.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don’t think education is a right..who am I kidding of course you don’t....just like your hero who says he likes an uneducated populace. 

It’s not.  

Let’s be clear...are you talking about a college education or basic k-12? 

What fucking difference does that make in this discussion?  Both are being pushed as a “right” by the left.

I’m trying to have a rational discussion with you and you made the statement about education...not me.

You lack the ability.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

In a highly evolved society both healthcare and education is a human right. There will always be knuckledraggers though. They’ll be marginalized though. 

DAF.  You are just dumb as fuck.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We are all snowmobile enthusiasts, yet with the though process of some here,  riding will soon be a right instead of a privilege.  I can't wait.  LOL

“All”?  In the “loaded up” thread, Spinner queefed and posted about hiking in Utah and “fuck snowmobiling”.

Imagine his life.  Does he own a kayak?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“All”?  In the “loaded up” thread, Spinner queefed and posted about hiking in Utah and “fuck snowmobiling”.

Imagine his life.  Does he own a kayak?

LOL.  Well, he turned into a fraud when he started getting paid with taxpayer money.  I am sure he is also hiking on publicly owned land.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We are all snowmobile enthusiasts, yet with the though process of some here,  riding will soon be a right instead of a privilege.  I can't wait.  LOL

I’ve ridden more snowmobiles, spent more money on it, and traveled and ridden to more places to ride in one season than you’ll do in your entire, miserable lifetime. Your point again? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Well, he turned into a fraud when he started getting paid with taxpayer money.  I am sure he is also hiking on publicly owned land.

He was a fraud the moment he thought he was somebody mentally well adjusted enough to be able to help others.  May as well get paid for it.  But...complains about our health system being “broke”.  :lol:

The mental health industry is a complete farce.

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’ve ridden more snowmobiles, spent more money on it, and traveled and ridden to more places to ride in one season than you’ll do in your entire, miserable lifetime. Your point again? 

So your past experience gives you the right to shit on the sport others like?  What exactly do you think your past experience worth?

You talking about somebody else’s “miserable lifetime” is priceless.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Pit jacket. :lol: 

Used mini-van.

One of us is considered more manly by MOST ALL other men....and even with my crocs!

:lol:

“toxic masculinity”  ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah, is it all documented?  LOL. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, is it all documented?  LOL. 

Ask Matt...they used to ride together or just continue hitching your wagon to Zdumbfucks Star....that should get you far!!! :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ask Matt...they used to ride together or just continue hitching your wagon to Zdumbfucks Star....that should get you far!!! :lmao:

And now he hikes and says fuck all snowmobiles.    To each his own, but I stand by my opinion of him.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So your past experience gives you the right to shit on the sport others like?  What exactly do you think your past experience worth?

You talking about somebody else’s “miserable lifetime” is priceless.  :lol2:

Sorry that your feelings are hurt by an “obvious to most“ posting that was provocative in nature. Only the stupid and typically buttheaded few reacted to it. You used to be more fun and way less serious. What the fuck is wrong with you? It’s getting weird. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sorry that your feelings are hurt by an “obvious to most“ posting that was provocative in nature. Only the stupid and typically buttheaded few reacted to it. You used to be more fun and way less serious. What the fuck is wrong with you? It’s getting weird. 

I wasn’t being serious.  I was giving you the reaction you wanted.  Wasn’t I?

You used to be able to read me better.  What’s happened?

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sure you’ll find your way back. 

I’m home, baby!  I do sneak out and eat your breadcrumbs every now and then though.  They are dry but I bring a water.  It’s fun watching you search frantically though. Can you hear me?  That’s not a bird making those sounds.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m home, baby!  I do sneak out and eat your breadcrumbs every now and then though.  They are dry but I bring a water.  It’s fun watching you search frantically though. Can you hear me?  That’s not a bird making those sounds.

Ah, your back. Thank god. For a minute there I thought you started some ego investment in this place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

And now he hikes and says fuck all snowmobiles.    To each his own, but I stand by my opinion of him.

Well good for you....very proud of ya!!!!! :lol: