Check your account email address ×

So Greta is a total Fraud. Her tweets and Facebook posts are written by father and a a UN climate activist.

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I think you're all missing the point.

They used a kid for a reason. The same reasons they are in our schools with this garbage. 

The child isn't dangerous or concerning it's the people behind her that are. 

Do we really feel it's a good thing they are getting to young kids to buy into the climate agenda?

IMO thier should be laws against it 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

They used and exploited this girl to push their fucked up agenda...fucking pathetic behavior by so called adults. 

In a nutshell.  /Thread

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'm sorry you and the same supporters were calling her names etc while months ago being angry the left was calling the maga kid names.   You can't have it both ways sir.  

Well she turns out to be a fraud while the Maga kid just settled a HUGE lawsuit with CNN for being slandered. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I think you're all missing the point.

They used a kid for a reason. The same reasons they are in our schools with this garbage. 

The child isn't dangerous or concerning it's the people behind her that are. 

Do we really feel it's a good thing they are getting to young kids to buy into the climate agenda?

IMO thier should be laws against it 

everyone knew that from day one when I said just ignore her and then the message from those behind it would be neutered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

it's not an argument. She triggers many here greatly. The OP for one.

No one is triggered. I love how you always claim someone is triggered when they point out truth and facts about different topics!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Number of times Nick Sandman told others how to live: 0

Number of times for “Greta”: ...........

Gotta love the massive false equivalency failed attempt here. :lol: 

Why are you so triggered bro?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You are correct the people behind her are frauds. But the bigger picture that her message is a fraud needs to be brought to light

The point of her not being a fraud and instead a child pawn is that it's not "her" message, it's her handler's message. The bigger picture is that her handler's message is fraudulant and needs to be brought to light.

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The point of her not being a fraud and instead a child pawn is that it's not "her" message, it's her handler's message. The bigger picture is that her handler's message is fraudulant and needs to be brought to light.

The problem with the statement as she is out there pushing that statement it’s her voice. And she is a fraud, it doesn’t matter that somebody else wrote the words she’s out there doing the speech is sailing on the boat so on and so forth

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The problem with the statement as she is out there pushing that statement it’s her voice. And she is a fraud, it doesn’t matter that somebody else wrote the words she’s out there doing the speech is sailing on the boat so on and so forth

She's a kid. She prolly believe what her parents tell her is gospel.

40 minutes ago, bussman said:

Number of times Nick Sandman told others how to live: 0

Number of times for “Greta”: ...........

Gotta love the massive false equivalency failed attempt here. :lol: 

True, all Nick did was stand in 1 spot, smile, and did nothing else. Greta on the other is a blatant liar.

• Thanks 1

Instead of attacking this girl, how come none of these tweeters expose the people pulling the strings? You are like cats chasing the red Lazer dot, never biting the person holding the Lazer. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Instead of attacking this girl, how come none of these tweeters expose the people pulling the strings? You are like cats chasing the red Lazer dot, never biting the person holding the Lazer. 

Its cute when you try to look smart 😂

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

On the spectrum as they say.

She would not have been used if she didn't have it.   That's what I find most disgusting.

Who in the world cares what some well off white girl with blonde hair says......oh she has Asperger's well then what she says must be true.  

Her parents used her and I have no doubts they are profiting from this in a big way.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Im sure you wouldnt say a word if I said something bad about the teenage girl. 

A teen puppet on the world stage should expect criticism. If they didn't they're dumber than I thought

I think the how dare you was great acting and she could actually have a career

• Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

A teen puppet on the world stage should expect criticism. If they didn't they're dumber than I thought

I think the how dare you was great acting and she could actually have a career

Right so what are you criticizing about my post again?