Check your account email address ×

Too bad you can’t figure out which pussy ass bitch was triggered the most.

I’m sure Momo was triggered the most but it would be interesting to see a count of who the next Highest ranking pussy ass bitches are. 

Svd.  Has been crying a lot lately. But then there are people that hardly ever post who are giving them a run for their money. 

800 and Beavis. 

There should be some kind of tracking system. 
congratulations, this is the 500th time you made Momo cry like a bitch. 

8F4500C7-CE0F-48AE-9F06-50B544853E56.png

0362E125-4D9B-460F-B4B9-07E466857661.jpeg

You’ve said it doesn’t bother you. But this is like the 100th time you’ve complained about it. Hmmmm...someone is triggered alright. :lol: 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You’ve said it doesn’t bother you. But this is like the 100th time you’ve complained about it. Hmmmm...someone is triggered alright. :lol: 

It’s not the 100th time and it’s not a complaint.  It’s fucking awesome that these losers are losing sleep over a website comment section. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s not the 100th time and it’s not a complaint.  It’s fucking awesome that these losers are losing sleep over a website comment section. 

Sure. As much as you try to hide it, you frequently come off as very weak and pathetic. Just own it already.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think we have a winner!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet here you are, starting a thread about and emoji AGAIN, obviously you could be sleeping or working, but nope.. Gonna start yourself another thread because you don't care about it..:lol:

oh heyyyyyy,,

:finger3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:lol: Thread ended with it's first reply!!!!!

:groin:Down goes Barbie little hands 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think of it as the emoji.  It's the fact that both Momo and SVD and a few others are so triggered they have to chase down all my posts and react to them.  That's fucking awesome.  Limp! spent a week or so losing sleep so he could find all of my posts when he got caught lying again.  But Momo and SVD have it bad.  Up until midnight finding my threads then back at it 6 hours later looking for ones they missed.  

I like that so many people on here find their obsession normal. It's funny that it's the same ones the don't believe scientists. 

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure Momo was triggered the most but it would be interesting to see a count of who the next Highest ranking pussy ass bitches are. 

Svd.  Has been crying a lot lately. But then there are people that hardly ever post who are giving them a run for their money. 

800 and Beavis. 

There should be some kind of tracking system. 
congratulations, this is the 500th time you made Momo cry like a bitch. 

8F4500C7-CE0F-48AE-9F06-50B544853E56.png

0362E125-4D9B-460F-B4B9-07E466857661.jpeg

look snorider level of self awareness on full display .

un fucking real really 

yet fully expected 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think of it as the emoji.  It's the fact that both Momo and SVD and a few others are so triggered they have to chase down all my posts and react to them.  That's fucking awesome.  Limp! spent a week or so losing sleep so he could find all of my posts when he got caught lying again.  But Momo and SVD have it bad.  Up until midnight finding my threads then back at it 6 hours later looking for ones they missed.  

I like that so many people on here find their obsession normal. It's funny that it's the same ones the don't believe scientists. 

:lies: