Check your account email address ×

After Three Year Investigation, DOJ Still Can't Find Any Way To Prosecute Hillary Clinton

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Hillary says she's hearing voices in her head telling her to run again for 2020 elections gonna be fun to watch if she does it. :lol: 

I’ve got a “ run Hilliary” bumper sticker on my truck,,,. The front bumper,,,,,

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He should post it five more to keep pissing you off. All those ridiculous Hillary articles you posted now mean nothing. 

Only a brain dead loser would think the clintons aren’t dirty. you and mc are both

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

5C7488E1-0628-4D42-8976-E2D04312F3F5.jpeg

Huber didn’t interview any of the multiple whistle blowers. You know how you still think Trump is somehow connected to Putin and russia even thought your Mueller god said there is no connection ya I still think that disgusting cunt hillary is guilty

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Huber didn’t interview any of the multiple whistle blowers. You know how you still think Trump is somehow connected to Putin and russia even thought your Mueller god said there is no connection ya I still think that disgusting cunt hillary is guilty

Let it go. There’s nothing there. Just another one of your ridiculous conspiracies. It’s getting embarrassing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Only a brain dead loser would think the clintons aren’t dirty. you and mc are both

It should be easy to lock her up if that's the case....Mango Mussolini is slacking. 

You would have to be mildly retarded to have faith in a DOJ investigation into the Clinton's after hearing about the FISA abuse and political bias inside these institution. Again I do not need Hillary in prison but I don't want her as president. Oh and Ben is right she could have easily been charged for the top secret intelligence breach like anybody else surly would have.

• Thanks 1