Check your account email address ×

Free University

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

any one want to talk about why 30 yrs ago people could go to school and pay for it with a part time job . and today you need to go in debt for 15 yrs to flip the bill .

any one ? 

Because the politicians who are telling us that higher ed is too expensive are also part of the government issuing student loans that cannot be discharged.

They can't have it both ways.  

BTW. MIT offers all courses online for free. So go get your free higher education. The drawback, you can pass all but you do not get the degree without paying. However, if you want to be an entrepreneur and find courses that will further that goal, the proof of competency is not required.

Just now, bussman said:

Partly I’m sure, but go ahead let me know about the 90% not getting those degrees. 

Well you kinda said that universally. Fact is most professions require education. I mean that's what 90% go there for. 

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Because the politicians who are telling us that higher ed is too expensive are also part of the government issuing student loans that cannot be discharged.

They can't have it both ways.  

also the ones pushing for over the top student unions dorms way nicer than mom and dad's  house dining options better than most buffets .

sports complex good enough to host pro teams for a season or 2 .

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you kinda said that universally. Fact is most professions require education. I mean that's what 90% go there for. 

No, I said it broadly, you took as literally. Your discernment abilities have been seriously lacking like quite a few here, maybe take a break. :bc: 

And yes, that 90% or so gets more indoctrination. Public school 1-12 is almost not worth going to anymore it’s so ridiculous. Our education system is a joke. 

The smartest people in history seek their own education. Today we have a nation of educated people with almost zero wisdom. Sad. 

Edited by bussman

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

No, I said it broadly, you took as literally. Your discernment abilities have been seriously lacking like quite a few here, maybe take a break. :bc: 

And yes, that 90% or so gets more indoctrination. Public school 1-12 is almost not worth going to anymore it’s so ridiculous. Our education system is a joke. 

The smartest people in history seek their own education. Today we have a nation of educated people with almost zero wisdom. Sad. 

You are a ray of sunshine!

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

So is going to church indoctrination, or just the mosque.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Good , educating people is a noble venture unlike the trillion dollars a year we waste starting wars and destabilizing entire regions of the world 

It’s great corporate welfare too 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Sticki with turbo sleds and crashing cars,,,your expertise on the education system is as worthless as your transmission expertise on EVOs

Add you to the list of people here so fucking dumb it's amazing you can feed yourself.

University educations are just fine. There are activist teachers everywhere.....kids are smart enough to discern what they absorb. 

Now fuck off cry ass

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Why you gotta be so mean Sleepr Swift? 

:bc: 

I've met Sheldon.....hes a nice guy with a 2 digit iq....probably like most of the dumbfucks here.

BUT UNIONS AND TEACHERS AND WELFARE AND TAXES DERP DERP

Typical republican meat puppets