Check your account email address ×

Free University

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Add you to the list of people here so fucking dumb it's amazing you can feed yourself.

University educations are just fine. There are activist teachers everywhere.....kids are smart enough to discern what they absorb. 

Now fuck off cry ass

Yeah you are so “ woke, hip and “ above it all,,, :lol:

get over your self, you’ve been laughable since you became Mini Moto the “ woke” hypocrite.

as I said stick with turbo sleds and crashing,  

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

Kids are indoctrinated to not discern whatsoever Bhen, that’s “education’s” goal. Usually it’s only the C student rebels that know it’s a fuckin joke that do that. 

:lol: 

What you just described is religion

Not public education 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've met Sheldon.....hes a nice guy with a 2 digit iq....probably like most of the dumbfucks here.

BUT UNIONS AND TEACHERS AND WELFARE AND TAXES DERP DERP

Typical republican meat puppets 

Yeah, we met,,, you brought an untested car to the MAP and somehow thought they were going to genuflect the great Ben crash master. I had to point out the unconnected wire harness ( you wonderd why there was a light on the dash) and I was astounded that I had more tools in my daily driver that you brought to a Carr show/rally etc.

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, we met,,, you brought an untested car to the MAP and somehow thought they were going to genuflect the great Ben crash master. I had to point out the unconnected wire harness ( you wonderd why there was a light on the dash) and I was astounded that I had more tools in my daily driver that you brought to a Carr show/rally etc.

Wtf are you babbling about.....nothing you just stated is accurate.

There were zero dash lights when I got to map , there were no unplugged harnesses and I drove the fucking car 400 miles to get there.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There were zero dash lights when I got to map , there were no unplugged harnesses and I drove the fucking car 400 miles to get there.

BS! , it’s spot on , you had lights on the dash of your new EVO , with wire connections unplugged, no tools and proceeded  to over Rev the toy and screw up the transmission bolts ,

ask Dave , I Doubt he’d lie for you .  

edit maybe Huzi will lies for you?

and you drove from Hibbing,,,you paid dave To bring  the hack shop car from on the East coast for ya 

Edited by Sleepr2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re as delusional as McLiar, how sad,,,,,,

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What you just described is religion

Not public education 

You have the answer right in front of you, said it, but still can’t see it. 

Organized religion was never about spirituality, it was about control. The same exact people that control religion are doing the same thing with education, science and atheism/secularism. Control. The fact you can’t see that says it’s working. Modern science/education/secularism = religion= control. Once people wake up to that like many have to organized religion they’ll move on to the next form of control. 

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS! , it’s spot on , you had lights on the dash of your new EVO , with wire connections unplugged, no tools and proceeded  to over Rev the toy and screw up the transmission bolts ,

ask Dave , I Doubt he’d lie for you .  

edit maybe Huzi will lies for you?

Listen you brain dead motherfucker 

I drove that car to st cloud before map to the Mitsubishi dealer to readjust the clock spring calibration to shut the cels off. There wasnt a single check engine on.

There were no unplugged harnesses , that is a figment of your retarded imagination.

Transmission bolts :lol:

what a fucking retard you are

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

You have the answer right in front of you, said it, but still can’t see it. 

Organized religion was never about spirituality, it was about control. The same exact people that control religion are doing the same thing with education, science and atheism/secularism. Control. The fact you can’t see that says it’s working. Modern science/education/secularism = religion= control. Once people wake up to that like many have to organized religion they’ll move on to the next form of control. 

Without indoctrinating children and non believers into religions they would all be dead and gone in two generations

I've never in my life witnessed "god" , save anyone.....just a bunch of vulnerable people buying into some bullshit being foisted upon them.

If god is so great why do we need to pound all these religions into kids heads. You'd think he would seek then out and save them 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you brain dead motherfucker 

I drove that car to st cloud before map to the Mitsubishi dealer to readjust the clock spring calibration to shut the cels off. There wasnt a single check engine on.

There were no unplugged harnesses , that is a figment of your retarded imagination.

Transmission bolts :lol:

what a fucking retard you are

Listen you drunk ass moron! You’re brought an untested POS to the MAP and thought you’d be treated like royalty, you brought no tools and I had to get a socket out for the loose shit on your cobbled together  fragment bomb, 

there definitely was unplugged wires that you’re drunk ass didn’t see and even Dave seemed embarrassed when I pointed it out. 

grow up and stop lying like MC 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Listen you drunk ass moron! You’re brought an untested POS to the MAP and thought you’d be treated like royalty, you brought no tools and I had to get a socket out for the loose shit on your cobbled together  fragment bomb, 

there definitely was unplugged wires that you’re drunk ass didn’t see and even Dave seemed embarrassed when I pointed it out. 

grow up and stop lying like MC 

You made 100% of this up.

Tell me what this harness was ?

Tell me.more about transmission bolts :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You made 100% of this up.

Tell me what this harness was ?

Tell me.more about transmission bolts :lol:

Bs! The harness was towards the firewall ( that’s the back of the engine compartment for woke hipsters) 

you admitted you parted out the car before you realized the the “ high end “ shop the built if for you didn’t torque them correctly.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Without indoctrinating children and non believers into religions they would all be dead and gone in two generations

I've never in my life witnessed "god" , save anyone.....just a bunch of vulnerable people buying into some bullshit being foisted upon them.

If god is so great why do we need to pound all these religions into kids heads. You'd think he would seek then out and save them 

What’s pounded is the guilt, dogma, and judgement used to control people. If each human was free to think for themselves they’d find God was inside them all along and there would be no need for the controllers. The New Testament flat out said there should be no brick and mortar “church” controlling others, including in Jesus’ (which that’s not even his name) name.  

Now back to the secular/science/education religion. Look at it objectively and you’ll see the exact same game organized religion plays. 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Bs! The harness was towards the firewall ( that’s the back of the engine compartment for woke hipsters) 

you admitted you parted out the car before you realized the the “ high end “ shop the built if for you didn’t torque them correctly.

There was nothing unplugged and no check engine lights. Quit making shit up

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Was I supposed to give it like a math test???? 

Maybe a spelling test???

Like an HIV test???

What test Sheldon the simple??

How about looking under the hood for obvious unconnected wires? :lol:

you're as pathetic as mc😂   

Just now, bussman said:

What’s pounded is the guilt, dogma, and judgement used to control people. If each human was free to think for themselves they’d find God was inside them all along and there would be no need for the controllers. The New Testament flat out said there should be no brick and mortar “church” controlling others, including in Jesus’ (which that’s not even his name) name.  

Now back to the secular/science/education religion. Look at it objectively and you’ll see the exact same game organized religion plays. 

If each human was free to think for themselves god would have died 1000 years ago.

Every single thing ascribed to God has been proven to be science and all along ngf the way men were tortured and imprisoned and executed for claiming as much. God is a figment of the insecure human mind created as a crutch to deal with our mortality

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

How about looking under the hood for obvious unconnected wires? :lol:

you're as pathetic as mc😂   

Tell me what the wires were for?

Every single thing on the car functioned as it should have.

You're making shit up