Check your account email address ×

Free University

Just now, f7ben said:

Tell me what the wires were for?

Every single thing on the car functioned as it should have.

You're making shit up

I don’t have to make shit up, the reality is you are a pathetic hack as a mechanic, the connector was not connected and you and dave plugged it together, as for not even having a basic socetset? 😄😄😄😄

get over it Ben, 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don’t have to make shit up, the reality is you are a pathetic hack as a mechanic, the connector was not connected and you and dave plugged it together, as for not even having a basic socetset? 😄😄😄😄

get over it Ben, 

Transmission bolts :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If each human was free to think for themselves god would have died 1000 years ago.

Every single thing ascribed to God has been proven to be science and all along ngf the way men were tortured and imprisoned and executed for claiming as much. God is a figment of the insecure human mind created as a crutch to deal with our mortality

Try jumping up and down and holding your breath,,,, it won’t change the fact that you’re a hack and we’re woefully ignorant about the Jesus car

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Try jumping up and down and holding your breath,,,, it won’t change the fact that you’re a hack and we’re woefully ignorant about the Jesus car

Just shut the fuck up you lowing imbecile

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If each human was free to think for themselves god would have died 1000 years ago.

Every single thing ascribed to God has been proven to be science and all along ngf the way men were tortured and imprisoned and executed for claiming as much. God is a figment of the insecure human mind created as a crutch to deal with our mortality

100% inversion. Hence the reason we are being controlled by people using duality. The irony is you are being manipulated by science and secularism to convince you God doesn’t exist. The even greater irony is real science keeps getting closer to proving a creator is real. 

Just now, bussman said:

100% inversion. Hence the reason we are being controlled by people using duality. The irony is you are being manipulated by science and secularism to convince you God doesn’t exist. The even greater irony is real science keeps getting closer to proving a creator is real. 

God can claim me at will...my mind us open and I'm like clay waiting to be molded.

Alas still nothing 

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I say have n2o come over here and he can straight this shit out.  :D 

Dave is the one That  brought the car back from the East coast for Ben, that’s why I was astounded that they didn’t see the wire connection blatantly unplugged.

i originally thought that they did it  to fuck  with me , but when I had to get out my daily carry tools (since they had none with them ) I’ve come to the conclusion that the mechanical ability must have blossomed after the EVO episode.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Unless it’s admitting you’re a liar when it come to your EVO history. 👍 

Well Sheldon.....apparently you and dave have a better memory than I do.

He says we borrowed a 10mm to pull the valve cover and have a look after I overspun the car missing a shift.

Neither of us recall anything unplugged although if we were looking at the car it could have been something we unplugged ourselves. 

Funny you think I was wrong for not having tools but Dave and Don had none either. Don brought 2 cars and a trailer and had no tools

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well Sheldon.....apparently you and dave have a better memory than I do.

He says we borrowed a 10mm to pull the valve cover and have a look after I overspun the car missing a shift.

Neither of us recall anything unplugged although if we were looking at the car it could have been something we unplugged ourselves. 

Funny you think I was wrong for not having tools but Dave and Don had none either. Don brought 2 cars and a trailer and had no tools

Nice back pedaling ! you self absorbed moron. back off of the whiskey and your alcohol marinated head will most likely remember that the connection at the back of 5e Fire wall (right of center) was unconnected even after  jammins  kid and Dave drove it home for you . 

just because Dave and don had no tools it makes it ok to go to a car race/ show/ jam with zero tools? Grow the fuck up asshole! 

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Nice back pedaling ! you self absorbed moron. back off of the whiskey and your alcohol marinated head will most likely remember that the connection at the back of 5e Fire wall (right of center) was unconnected even after  jammins  kid and Dave drove it home for you . 

just because Dave and don had no tools it makes it ok to go to a car race/ show/ jam with zero tools? Grow the fuck up asshole! 

Listen you stupid fucking asshole. Nothing was unplugged and the car had been drive 3k miles at that point

There were also no check engine lights you stupid fuck

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor Sheldon the Dumn

PicsArt_01-11-09.18.14.jpg

Poor whiskey soaked ben, backpedals on the actual events and then posts butthurt shit from Dave ( id love to see any post where I ran dawn Dave’s  EVO, I thought it was a cool deal)

poor Ben ,,, his hipster , woke , above  it all “ blather turns out to,be alcohol soaked ignorance.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor whiskey soaked ben, backpedals on the actual events and then posts butthurt shit from Dave ( id love to see any post where I ran dawn Dave’s  EVO, I thought it was a cool deal)

poor Ben ,,, his hipster , woke , above  it all “ blather turns out to,be alcohol soaked ignorance.

Give it up creepr.....the only thing you said that was remotely true was you borrowing me a 10mm

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Give it up creepr.....the only thing you said that was remotely true was you borrowing me a 10mm

Give it up mini Moto,  you are too whiskey soaked to remember what a pathetic moron you are .

stick with backpedaling  after Dave has  to remind you of your drunk ignorance.