Check your account email address ×

Truth from an Iranian......

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

So what of they don't agree 

Both Muslims and Christian's are celebrating his death.

Now what?

some are some aren't and many millions view him as a martyr. All I said was her views are not indicative of the muslim majority in Iran. Nothing you have posted from the twitters can prove otherwise.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

some are some aren't and many millions view him as a martyr. All I said was her views are not indicative of the muslim majority in Iran. Nothing you have posted from the twitters can prove otherwise.

Cuz Iranian twitter is your friend eh midget ? :lmao: You are such an ignoramus :finger:

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Would you accept a craigslist ad or a clipping from an Iranian eatery menu?

What more proof could you ask for!!!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yet you are the one pulling a video from a facebook feed and claiming it as undeniable truth :lol:

truly hilarious.

Yet I personally know hundreds who agree with her. Many of which literally had to run for their lives to escape certain death.

But yea, you go on with what the media feeds you, Francois. Fuckin stupid fuck 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yet I personally know hundreds who agree with her. Many of which literally had to run for their lives to escape certain death.

your lies get better each day. They truly do. :lol:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Personally know hundreds of Iranian refugees :lol: you stupid fuck....take that bullshit to some stormfront forum you retard

• Haha 1

Girl and video says go look for yourself

After she was  called out as a liar here I for fun go to Twitter to see if indeed she was lying

From what I see she's not

You want to Twitter! It's a minority! It's all lies! 

Amazing :lol2:

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Jay 'personally' knows 'hundreds' of Iranians that had to 'literally run for their lives to escape certain death'. :lol:

As far as lies goes that's momo-esque in scale and grandeur :lol:

I am literally sitting in a breakroom with more than 250 radical muslims from Iran and THEY LOVE GENERAL SALAMI!!!!111

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Personally know hundreds of Iranian refugees :lol: you stupid fuck....take that bullshit to some stormfront forum you retard

Someone needs to contact DHS and have them take a look at Jay's friends list. :lol:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Jay 'personally' knows 'hundreds' of Iranians that had to 'literally run for their lives to escape certain death'. :lol:

As for as lies goes that's momo-esque in scale and grandeur :lol:

Being in Detroit area he would unlike a midget fuck frog who lives on the bottom of a pond or some bipolar low IQ fuck from the whitest part of the planet :fuckoff:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

your lies get better each day. They truly do. :lol:

Yea un huh, sure. You go with that you stupid pot head failure. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yea I do.  And not just from Iran.  Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, SA.  Go back and re read what I posted earlier about where I grew up. 

As far as lies goes that's momo-esque in scale and grandeur :lol:

Yea, because YOU personally don't know anyone, it's impossible for anyone else. You really are dumb.  All that weed fried what little brain you had.  It's no wonder she left took the kids and left. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea un huh, sure. You go with that you stupid pot head failure. 

Yea I do.  And not just from Iran.  Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, SA.  Go back and re read what I posted earlier about where I grew up. 

Yea, because YOU personally don't know anyone, it's impossible for anyone else. You really are dumb.  All that weed fried what little brain you had.  It's no wonder she left took the kids and left. 

ah poor lying jai is upset. Now out with the unsubstantiated made up insults. And personal jabs. Typical from the insecure liar.

How do you find time to spend with your hundreds of Iranian friends between working 70+ hour work weeks?

Where do you guys go for fun?

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Being in Detroit area he would unlike a midget fuck frog who lives on the bottom of a pond or some bipolar low IQ fuck from the whitest part of the planet :fuckoff:

Anyone who knows the area where I grew up near knows what the population is made up of.  Guys like @Edmo @Cold War @Skidooski Dripper and Fordly , just to name a few know all about Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Sterling Heights. I went to catholic school from 4th to 12th grade.  Tons of Chaldeans and other Christian Arabs in my school. 

But yea, Francois knows what he's talking about, because CNN, Msnbc, etc. told him otherwise.

ah poor lying jai is upset. Now out with the unsubstantiated made up insults. And personal jabs. Typical from the insecure liar.

How do you find time to spend with your hundreds of Iranian friends between working 70+ hour work weeks?

Where do you guys go for fun?

Whatever you say, failure 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Anyone who knows the area where I grew up near knows what the population is made up of.  Guys like @Edmo @Cold War @Skidooski Dripper and Fordly , just to name a few know all about Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Sterling Heights. I went to catholic school from 4th to 12th grade.  Tons of Chaldeans and other Christian Arabs in my school. 

But yea, Francois knows what he's talking about, because CNN, Msnbc, etc. told him otherwise.

sounds dreamy :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's funny , when I was a kid I had a summer fling with a chic from Dearborn heights.