Check your account email address ×

Truth from an Iranian......

43 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

X2

Was a decent Christian nation at one time before the muslims invaded & took it over. So no doubt there is still some good people there. The forced inbreeding takes time to completely wreck a country ...

1400 years ago when the Muslims took over it could hardly be called a Christian nation.  When the Shah was in power their was a balance between the Muslim and Christians but it certainly was not a christian country. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....WUT?  So these videos are somehow a predictable precursor to an invasion and war to you?

:lol:

Just say, “Fuck that lying bitch!!!”  That makes more sense.

Yea, I mean what would she know about Iran. :lmao: :lol:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

She nails it.  A lot of people are flapping their gums about the middle east and they have no idea what they are taking about. Many are posting here non stop every day. 

nails what? No one is mourning this guy as a person.

Anyone else notice the cross around her neck? Obviously a Christian Iranian is going to hold the opinions she does. What about the 99% of Iranians inside and outside the country who are muslim?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Anyone else notice the cross around her neck? Obviously a Christian Iranian is going to hold the opinions she does. What about the 99% of Iranians inside and outside the country who are muslim?

Don’t ruin the circle jerk Frenchy....Fordy is still working hard in the pivot. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

thats high but muslims certainly make up most of the country now while a lot of the iranians here are christian having fled the country.   

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

There are way more than 1% of Iranians who aren't Muslim 

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

She is saying the majority in Iran support the killing of the general.

That is true.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats high but muslims certainly make up most of the country now while a lot of the iranians here are christian having fled the country.   

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

There are way more than 1% of Iranians who aren't Muslim 

who gives a fuck Christians there have never been an issue just like Christian Lebs, or any other Christian minority in the ME, which basically renders her 'opinion' about as relevant as Momo's.

Yea, because you have so much interaction with Iranians and other people from the middle east up there in fantasy land :lmao: :lol:

Yes Jay your auto plant is a regular UN where you walk around calling people niggers and interacting with numerous Iranians.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

:lol: That chick is a liberal! No I am agreeing with you mouth breathers now, we need to invade all of the middle east and give them freedom whether they want it or not! No matter what the cost. And give the oil to the joos and saudis. :bc: 

I bet in the third grade you got awards for this kind of edgy cleverness.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t ruin the circle jerk Frenchy....Fordy is still working hard in the pivot. :thumbsup:

Look at you!  Jumped right on the back of somebody else today to try and swing your little paper sword around.

24 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, I mean what would she know about Iran. :lmao: :lol:

“Race traitor and a whore”.

That’s what they are calling her.  Liberals know what is what!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bet in the third grade you got awards for this kind of edgy cleverness.

Look at you!  Jumped right on the back of somebody else today to try and swing your little paper sword around.

“Race traitor and a whore”.

That’s what they are calling her.  Liberals know what is what!!!

So now I am 3rd grade for agreeing with you? :lol: Classic! 

Just now, Anler said:

So now I am 3rd grade for agreeing with you? :lol: Classic! 

Yep.  Stop trying to kiss my ass to get on the cool team that isn’t going to get pummeled by dodge balls at recess.  Go help BarbieHands!  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Jay your auto plant is a regular UN.

It actually is. But my place of work has nothing to do with my knowing about how shitty the middle east is you pathetic fat fuck.  I grew up in Warren. Which is right next to Sterling Heights. Which is probably the 2nd, maybe 3rd largest city in the US with Middle Eastern immigrants next to Dearborn and Dearborn Heights.  I went to school with and am still friends with to this day, with all kinds of kids from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen, etc., who's parents fled to the United States to get away from Dictators who would have them and their families killed if they didn't do exactly what they were told.  

But yea, you go on with what you think you know.  Sorry pathetic bitch 

• Haha 1

It actually is. But my place of work has nothing to do with my knowing about how shitty the middle east is you pathetic fat fuck.  I grew up in Warren. Which is right next to Sterling Heights. Which is probably the 2nd, maybe 3rd largest city in the US with Middle Eastern immigrants next to Dearborn and Dearborn Heights.  I went to school with and am still friends with to this day, with all kinds of kids from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen, etc., who's parents fled to the United States to get away from Dictators who would have them and their families killed if they didn't do exactly what they were told.  

Why didnt you tell them to go back and fix their own countries? 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Is there a point to this and why does it justify our fuckery in the Middle East and do you think any of this has anything to do with human rights? 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are the Trump supporters.  Trump will fix the ME before the next election.

First MAGA, then the world.

He is a hell of a negotiator. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Looks like Angry Jai was right. It's 98.5%! :lol:

20.jpg

:lol: yea because that's what you're told to think. There are many hundreds of thousands who are forced to be Muslim or be killed.  They cannot practice whatever religion they want to because they will be killed. 

But yea, you believe that 98.5% :lol: Gullible dumb fuck

• Like 1