Check your account email address ×

Truth from an Iranian......

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Anyone who knows the area where I grew up near knows what the population is made up of.  Guys like @Edmo @Cold War @Skidooski Dripper and Fordly , just to name a few know all about Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Sterling Heights. I went to catholic school from 4th to 12th grade.  Tons of Chaldeans and other Christian Arabs in my school. 

But yea, Francois knows what he's talking about, because CNN, Msnbc, etc. told him otherwise.

Those fucking two ignoramus' never encountered anyone browner than a nigger with Vitiligo :guzzle:

leave it to angry insecure jai to equate going to school in the '80's with kids from the middle east to having an in depth knowledge of the current middle eastern socio-economic climate and having a pulse on what Iranians think of a recently assassinated general :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

leave it to angry insecure jai to equate going to school in the '80's with kids from the middle east to having an in depth knowledge of the current middle eastern socio-economic climate and having a pulse on what Iranians think of a recently assassinated general :lol:

Hey dumb fuck, they escaped the middle east (not only from Iran) when shit started going bad.  It hasn't gotten any better since they left, only worse. 

But keep showing what a clueless dumb fuck you are, failure.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I like when you call me failure. It means I'm winning :lol:

:bc:

You're a failure at life.  I don't blame her for leaving you.  I wouldn't want my kids living with a stupid fuck like you either 

You're a failure at life.  I don't blame her for leaving you.  I wouldn't want my kids living with a stupid fuck like you either 

Frenchy is a nice guy, seriously.  Why do you feel the need to act like this?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hey dumb fuck, they escaped the middle east (not only from Iran) when shit started going bad.  It hasn't gotten any better since they left, only worse. 

But keep showing what a clueless dumb fuck you are, failure.

All the Iranian engineers I know came here well after the 80's mostly educated in Iran and did post graduate in Europe  before coming here :news:

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yeah , she was a ginzo

That was the only problem with a lot of those girls. They didn't shave their legs and arms pits.  So you know damn well that pussy didn't get shaved either :lol:. Can't really blame them completely tho, they didn't know any better.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

All the Iranian engineers I know came here well after the 80's mostly educated in Iran and did post graduate in Europe  before coming here :news:

All Iranians live in caves you stupid fuck! :bigfinger:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

1891749591_tenor.gif.cf(20).gif.ca0aa0cb0b49d7fea1227f6a23f05d48.gifthe Liberals on here don't like when you tell about your own personal experience.  If they haven't done or seen it themselves, you're a liar. They all think they just drive cabs and own gas stations and party stores :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

All Iranians live in caves you stupid fuck! :bigfinger:

Exhibit A

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Because he’s an insecure loser with anger management issues obviously. :bc:

Yea sure, you go with that little fella.

At least I'm not a piece of shit and my wife didn't take my kid and leave, 

Ooops 

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

And you still haven't learned a lesson about jumping on a side before knowing anything

Fucking retard

As long as it's the opposite side of you and Juvenile Jay I'm good. 

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's funny , when I was a kid I had a summer fling with a chic from Dearborn heights.

In college I thought I had this hot Chaldean chick primed for action. Then my buddy swooped in and stole her ass. He said he was fingering her and she says, “two fingers, two fingers!!”.  :lol: 

pretty sure she was from the Detroit area. Big lips, huge tits, and always tan.

I’m still pissed at my buddy.:lol: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

1891749591_tenor.gif.cf(20).gif.ca0aa0cb0b49d7fea1227f6a23f05d48.gifthe Liberals on here don't like when you tell about your own personal experience.  If they haven't done or seen it themselves, you're a liar. They all think they just drive cabs and own gas stations and party stores :lol:

What is that even supposed to mean? 

You are the only one insecure enough that you feel the need to throw around how many of these people you know like it’s some sort of competition. 

Who said they thought they were all cabbies or gas station owners? There you go making shit up again. 

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

In college I thought I had this hot Chaldean chick primed for action. Then my buddy swooped in and stole her ass. He said he was fingering her and she says, “two fingers, two fingers!!”.  :lol: 

pretty sure she was from the Detroit area. Big lips, huge tits, and always tan.

I’m still pissed at my buddy.:lol: 

Fuck all that....what did she say about the state of middle eastern politics?!   :lmao:

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Funny one of my kids is in her room and the other is on the couch 5 feet from me. :lol: 

And you're on the internet.  I'd think with as little as you have them you'd actually spend time with them.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As long as it's the opposite side of you and Juvenile Jay I'm good. 

Awwwww, poor little pouty Pouts 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

And your on the internet.  I'd think with as little as you have them you'd actually spend time with them.  

I’m working still about to wrap up a conf call that I had no need to be on. 

Nice try though. Hopefully insulting me has helped your massive insecurity. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What is that even supposed to mean? 

You are the only one insecure enough that you feel the need to throw around how many of these people you know like it’s some sort of competition. 

Who said they thought they were all cabbies or gas station owners? There you go making shit up again. 

It means you're a clueless dumb fuck because you don't believe anything that you have no personal experience with. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And you're on the internet.  I'd think with as little as you have them you'd actually spend time with them.  

I'm good...you're the one flailing around like a middle school twat. :mc:

Just now, frenchy said:

I’m working still about to wrap up a conf call that I had no need to be on. 

Nice try though. Hopefully insulting me has helped your massive insecurity. 

Just telling it like it is , failure