Check your account email address ×

Truth from an Iranian......

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is there a point to this and why does it justify our fuckery in the Middle East and do you think any of this has anything to do with human rights? 

Yea, the point is that you're a clueless pathetic pile of shit 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: yea because that's what you're told to think. There are many hundreds of thousands who are forced to be Muslim or be killed.  They cannot practice whatever religion they want to because they will be killed. 

But yea, you believe that 98.5% :lol: Gullible dumb fuck

Kinda makes the stats useless.  :lol:

posts an opinion from a Christian Iranian Human Rights activist living in the US for over 10 years.

Thinks it is a good representation of the opinions of muslims in Iran.

:lol: yeah, he is THAT dumb.

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

posts an opinion from a Christian Iranian Human Rights activist living in the US for over 10 years.

Thinks it is a good representation of the opinions of muslim in Iran.

:lol: yeah, he is THAT dumb.

Yea, what would she know about Iran. 

If it was so great over there, why did her family leave?  Why would anyone leave the middle east if it was so great?   I mean you must have the answer to that? You know so many people from the ME Francois?  Why didn't they stay there? 

:dunno:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, what would she know about Iran. 

If it was so great over there, why did her family leave?  Why would anyone leave the middle east if it was so great?   I mean you must have the answer to that? You know so many people from the ME Francois?  Why didn't they stay there? 

:dunno:

because life is infinitely better in North America. Duh.

Where did I EVER say life was good there?

Just now, frenchy said:

because life is infinitely better in North America. Duh.

Where did I EVER say life was good there?

Why don't you go leave some comments on her YT and FB page and call her a dumb fuck and tell her she doesn't have the slightest bit of a clue what she's talking about :dunno:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Why don't you go leave some comments on her YT and FB page and call her a dumb fuck and tell her she doesn't have the slightest bit of a clue what she's talking about :dunno:

why would I do that? She shared her opinion, and that's all it is, her opinion. Normal people don't get enraged when someone else's opinion differs from their own and feel the need to call someone names or tell them they are going to beat the shit out of them for it.

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

why would I do that? She shared her opinion, and that's all it is, her opinion. Normal people don't get enraged when someone else's opinion differs from their own and feel the need to call someone names or tell them they are going to beat the shit out of them for it.

:lol: her opinion :lmao:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yeah, the opinion of a Christian Iranian living in America.

Like she has the first clue what muslims in Iran are' feeling' :lol:

Yea, cause she doesn't have anything to do with anyone from Iran anymore.  :lmao: And you have the audacity to call me dumb :lol:  You the pot or kettle, you little runt ? 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, cause she doesn't have anything to do with anyone from Iran anymore.  :lmao: And you have the audacity to call me dumb :lol:  You the pot or kettle, you little runt ? 

dude she's Christian. Not possible for a Christian to speak for muslims. So yes you are dumb for believing it.

It's like when moto tries to speak for blacks.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

dude she's Christian. Not possible for a Christian to speak for muslims. So yes you are dumb for believing it.

It's like when moto tries to speak for blacks.

:lol: that is completely false 

Just now, frenchy said:

wrong. the fact you are completely oblivious to it shows how ignorant you are on the subject.

Right :lol:  Because someone would never pretend to be a Muslim to keep from being killed.  

The ignorant one is you little fella 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

1400 years ago when the Muslims took over it could hardly be called a Christian nation.  When the Shah was in power their was a balance between the Muslim and Christians but it certainly was not a christian country. 

Well whatever - they weren't a nation run by islam then.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t ruin the circle jerk Frenchy....Fordy is still working hard in the pivot. :thumbsup:

Take your pummeling like a man Pouts! :lol:

40 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: yea because that's what you're told to think. There are many hundreds of thousands who are forced to be Muslim or be killed.  They cannot practice whatever religion they want to because they will be killed. 

But yea, you believe that 98.5% :lol: Gullible dumb fuck

7ae667d5b0.jpg.0143e5fb0e565bef44b03f0f965609c1.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t ruin the circle jerk Frenchy....Fordy is still working hard in the pivot. :thumbsup:

You're just lucky he came to help you because you'd have had no idea how to fend off being called out for your retardation any other way 

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Her perspective is 2,000,000 times more relevant than yours you midget FUCK she has connections to everyday Iranians you have Zero connection to anything you dwarf parisite bottom feeding FUCK :fuckyou:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

BAHAHAHA

omg :lol:

Oh so they lied about lying to save their lives. Yea ok. 

I suppose all the old Jews and Pollack's (many who were in my parents old neighbor where I grew up at) who lied to the Nazi's to keep from being killed, lied about that too. 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Frenchy chopped Dumb Jay's head right off :lol:

Yea, you go with that. You are one of this sites biggest dumb fucks , but don't let Canadian dumb fuck Daive drag you down even lower listening to his clueless ramblings about something he doesn't have the slightest fucking clue about. 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Her perspective is 2,000,000 times more relevant than yours you midget FUCK she has connections to everyday Iranians you have Zero connection to anything you dwarf parisite bottom feeding FUCK :fuckyou:

Don't present dumb fuck Canadian Daive with facts. Libturds hate facts. 

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

:news: