Check your account email address ×

Truth from an Iranian......

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

posts an opinion from a Christian Iranian Human Rights activist living in the US for over 10 years.

Thinks it is a good representation of the opinions of muslims in Iran.

:lol: yeah, he is THAT dumb.

So you think it's propaganda and she's lying? 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

So you think it's propaganda and she's lying? 

no I don't think that at all. Just think it's simply the opinion of a single Christian Iranian living in the US and is not representative in the least of the overwhelming muslim majority in that country.

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Her perspective is 2,000,000 times more relevant than yours you midget FUCK she has connections to everyday Iranians you have Zero connection to anything you dwarf parisite bottom feeding FUCK :fuckyou:

go on lying about every aspect of your life on here you fat cowardly loser.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

she has an agenda so anyone who blindly believes what she says is the truth is a retard.  

She said go look for yourself... 

To me it's strange to have an Iranian human rights activist do that...not sure of the motivation. 

Not sure I care enough to go look myself

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

You're just lucky he came to help you because you'd have had no idea how to fend off being called out for your retardation any other way 

Angry Jay posts some video that I didn’t even comment on the middle school lunch gang gets all giddy....fuck man have some dignity. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no I don't think that at all. Just think it's simply the opinion of a single Christian Iranian living in the US and is not representative in the least of the overwhelming muslim majority in that country.

We can go by what former citizens are telling us or we can go with the MSM.  I'll take the citizens.

One of my employees just came back, he shares her view and he is a moderate Muslim.  They do know what is happening there if they want to as restricted communication does get out, ie WhatsApp works via proxies.  Much of the comm to the outside world is cut off intentionally to keep the uneducated ignorant.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We can go by what former citizens are telling us or we can go with the MSM.  I'll take the citizens.

One of my employees just came back, he shares her view.

I can guarantee you her 'views' have nothing in common with the muslim majority.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

I can guarantee you her 'views' have nothing in common with the muslim majority.

I love how the same guys that blab about people being lead around by the media are so quick to take one video and declare it the be all end all when it comes to Iran. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You are dumber than everyone already knew you fuck maggot scum sucking midget FUCK :finger3:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh now a twitter post is undeniable proof?

How about thousands?

They aren't celebrating publicly in Iran! It's all a lie!

Not realizing it's the death penalty. 

Smh I think you're out to lunch here

They were in the streets of London celebrating where you won't get killed for doing it btw 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she has an agenda so anyone who blindly believes what she says is the truth is a retard.  

:lol: :lmao:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One of my employees just came back, he shares her view.

Bingo.

But Francois and all the others who believe everything the media tells them don't agree with you. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how the same guys that blab about people being lead around by the media are so quick to take one video and declare it the be all end all when it comes to Iran. :lmao:

And you still haven't learned a lesson about jumping on a side before knowing anything

Fucking retard

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

How about thousands?

They aren't celebrating publicly in Iran! It's all a lie!

Not realizing it's the death penalty. 

Smh I think you're out to lunch here

They were in the streets of London celebrating where you won't get killed for doing it btw 

one simple question drippy - Do Muslims and Christians see eye to eye on the vast majority of issues?

It's a yes or no question so please only post one or the other.

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao:

Bingo.

But Francois and all the others who believe everything the media tells them don't agree with you. 

yet you are the one pulling a video from a facebook feed and claiming it as undeniable truth :lol:

truly hilarious.