Check your account email address ×

Truth from an Iranian......

10 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Bingo. 

He is no different than Saddam was.  I know many many people who fled Iraq in the early 80s to get away from Saddam. They knew if they didn't they could be killed.  

You sure showed them freedom. 

The Iranians are probably trying to figure out if its worth losing 100,000 civilians and being without water and electricity for months to get some good ole Mercan freedumb. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You sure showed them freedom. 

The Iranians are probably trying to figure out if its worth losing 100,000 civilians and being without water and electricity for months to get some good ole Mercan freedumb. 

Go away already dumb fuck. Not one person on her likes you or gives two shits what you think or say. 

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Anyone who knows the area where I grew up near knows what the population is made up of.  Guys like @Edmo @Cold War @Skidooski Dripper and Fordly , just to name a few know all about Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Sterling Heights. I went to catholic school from 4th to 12th grade.  Tons of Chaldeans and other Christian Arabs in my school. 

But yea, Francois knows what he's talking about, because CNN, Msnbc, etc. told him otherwise.

More middle easterners in the city of Dearborn than the entire country combined.  Not sure if that will be good thing or bad thing when this world war 3 finally breaks. :lol:

There is no RIGHT WAY to deal with ARABIC MUSLIMS. They are not of our human existence, they are insane, religious zealots. 

Only way to deal with Arabic Muslim men...……………...is to kill them. Just what I posted before. 

Trump is right. Just like dealing with a drunk...…………...you don't. You slam him to the floor, cuff him and stuff him. Otherwise you will spend forever dealing with him. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

More middle easterners in the city of Dearborn than the entire country combined.  Not sure if that will be good thing or bad thing when this world war 3 finally breaks. :lol:

Most are good people, majority of them are anyway. 

19 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Go away already dumb fuck. Not one person on her likes you or gives two shits what you think or say. 

Troooof!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Sounds like a good place to start the camp.  What’s the railroad situation like there?

DearSchwitz!

PITTER-PATTER......

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Anyone who knows the area where I grew up near knows what the population is made up of.  Guys like @Edmo @Cold War @Skidooski Dripper and Fordly , just to name a few know all about Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Sterling Heights. I went to catholic school from 4th to 12th grade.  Tons of Chaldeans and other Christian Arabs in my school. 

But yea, Francois knows what he's talking about, because CNN, Msnbc, etc. told him otherwise.

Nobody cares. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Most are good people, majority of them are anyway. 

The Christians pretty much want to embrace western culture.  A lot of the others don’t and wouldn’t piss you out if you were on fire. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Troooof!!!!!!

Sounds like a good place to start the camp.  What’s the railroad situation like there?

DearSchwitz!

PITTER-PATTER......

I never go there .  No reason. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The Christians pretty much want to embrace western culture.  A lot of the others don’t and wouldn’t piss you out if you were on fire. 

I never go there .  No reason. 

Yep.

There's a lot that aren't Christians , who were forced to be Muslims who left that shit behind when the left the ME. They want our Western culture and lifestyle as well. 

Yea I don't go there much 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yea you're right 

It's ok little buddy