Check your account email address ×

Missiles Flying Into Iraq Fox News Reports

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That was/is the biggest threat in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Those pussy ass sand niggers can't fight like real men. They're like the gooks in Vietnam. 

:lol: you're living in fantasy land 

They seen classified drone or satellite footage of the Seals getting killed before that too - so they were out for vengeance. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He was in Afghan not long after the Lone Survivor deal. Seen parts of the helo from that on the mountain side. They found one of the Seals boots from that in a house they searched later on. Only women were in there - men were hiding somewhere, or he said they would have killed em.

I know a lot of guys who stayed in and made careers out of it.  Some are still in.  I think I told you about my SOI (School Of Infantry) platoon Sgt. and what happened to him during Operation Phantom Fury in Fallujah in '04 :dunno:

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Ford gets all starry eyed at work asking him to tell him war stories. 

:lol: 

The dude is a bad ass. His Marine buddy from Boston I met is a bad ass too. They were in same batallion/division as Jay - later years.

Cool story he told about an A10 strafing on full auto thru that Korangal valley when they needed support. 

They stayed in a old Russian base once - where every Russian got killed there when they were over run. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Seems a few of you faggots have forgotten what Iran is. I will remind you. They are a steaming pile of shit that hates freedom. They are Islamists, they want Israel eliminated. They deserve to all be killed.

I'd be all giddy if Iran and Israel were wiped off the map. If you could make it a perfect 3 and glass the Kingdom I'd probably need a sick day from over celebration

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

The dude is a bad ass. His Marine buddy from Boston I met is a bad ass too. They were in same batallion/division as Jay - later years.

Cool story he told about an A10 strafing on full auto thru that Korangal valley when they needed support. 

They stayed in a old Russian base once - where every Russian got killed there when they were over run. 

Did you try and kiss him at any point?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Did they land yet cause there is no talk of second wave inbound on the news?

Not sure....all I heard was second wave launched...who knows. 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I know a lot of guys who stayed in and made careers out of it.  Some are still in.  I think I told you about my SOI (School Of Infantry) platoon Sgt. and what happened to him during Operation Phantom Fury in Fallujah in '04 :dunno:

Not sure if you said??

He said the triangle in Iraq where the Iran guys kept coming too down the Euphrates river ...rahmaddi - Fallujah & something else.?