Check your account email address ×

Missiles Flying Into Iraq Fox News Reports

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You get all lathered up about Israel - then start posting a fool ...smh

Now you know what you look like with coloreds and Muslims eh? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lmao:

He did before he didn’t....he isn’t saying this unprompted.

He hates trump and his stance on Iran is the same as it’s always been. He’s a neocon war monger. Why do you think he was so tight with McCain? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He hates trump and his stance on Iran is the same as it’s always been. He’s a neocon war monger. Why do you think he was so tight with McCain? 

That's all fine and dandy but he is tight with Trump now and he called it an Act of War.

BTW Trumps recent actions paint him as a neocon war monger....it's as if Bolton never left. 

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

there.. you guys take that.. PFFFTTT

Not panning out for the media or dems..

SBYL

Is Lindsey Graham a democrat or in the media....no....SBYL Dopo.

Making stupid comments and having Gay Jay laugh at them really doesn't mean much. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's all fine and dandy but he is tight with Trump now and he called it an Act of War.

BTW Trumps recent actions paint him as a neocon war monger....it's as if Bolton never left. 

you really are a dumfuck

Yeah he a wants war..

More like YOU want a war so you can rip on him

fuck you

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s not tight with Trump. You do understand he is the head of the judiciary committee in the Senate. He hasn’t held one hearing to counter Any of the ridiculous hearings the Democrats held. He took the seat over from Chuck Grassley who held multiple hearings while the head of that committee. It’s my belief that Graham took that seat to block hearings that would help trump

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dumb.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

you really are a dumfuck

Yeah he a wants war..

More like YOU want a war so you can rip on him

fuck you

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He’s not tight with Trump. You do understand he is the head of the judiciary committee in the Senate. He hasn’t held one hearing to counter Any of the ridiculous hearings the Democrats held. He took the seat over from Chuck Grassley who held multiple hearings while the head of that committee. It’s my belief that Graham took that seat to block hearings that would help trump

Spot on, both of you. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Why wasn,t the USA missile defence system working ?

our missle defense system the computers decide if its going to hit anything before firing.  If the shit is going to land out it the desert the incoming are let to run its course and blow up sand.   At least it did in the 90's anyways.  

doubt Iran has precision guided missles that work.  These things they prolly fire aren't all that accurate and there accuracy is prolly several square miles vs our accuracy of inches on out weapons. 

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Spot on, both of you. 

Yeah Buss I want a war so I can rip Trump...the fact you are agreeing with Dopo tells me all I need to know about...what the fuck has happened to you? 

Whatever it is it’s a sad sight to see. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

our missle defense system the computers decide if its going to hit anything before firing.  If the shit is going to land out it the desert they incoming are let to run its course and blow up sand.   At least it did in the 90's anyways.  

doubt Iran has precision guided missles that work.  These things they prolly fire aren't all that accurate and there accuracy is prolly several square miles vs our accuracy of inches on out weapons. 

Iran's attack on the Saudi oil refinery were quite accurate and advanced including the use of drones.   I'm sure little of their own technology but effective none the less.   They chose to miss and smartly so.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Buss I want a war so I can rip Trump...the fact you are agreeing with Dopo tells me all I need to know about...what the fuck has happened to you? 

Only sad sight here is you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is not going to be any war at all

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almost anything could be called an act of war especially if it involved the military or countries intelligence.   Just because a country acts thru proxies doesn't mean those are not acts of war either.