Check your account email address ×

New Years Eve

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

We are having a neighbourhood pub (house) crawl lol. Everybody's cooking something ending up here for pizza and an outdoor fire. They're all doing something on the sxs"s/atvs and I've got miss daisy ready to go lol

Sounds like a great night, George. :bc:

We are heading to a rented hall to watch a couple live bands and enjoy a roast beef buffet. Just found out that a few people I/we know, including, maybe, a cousin are also attending. 

• Like 1

Going to a 50th BDay/New Year's party for wife's friends husband. As of right now I'm not scheduled, but probably going to be working New Year's Day. If they do add me tomorrow, I'm planning on being there when the party starts at 7 and out of there by 11, home by 11:30-11:45.  If I don't work we'll stay until whenever 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

going to a friends house tomorrow,  I doubt i make it till midnight there.  I can only handle drunk people for a certain amount of time when i am not drinking but the food spreads always excellent.  

We have pretty good neighbourhood parties and nobody gets crazy and the food is fantastic as well

We are bringing in the new year partying with 3000 other crazy people on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. The ship has a massive party planned with lobster, filets, king crab, prime rib and everything else you can imagine. 

Gonna be a blast. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

We have pretty good neighbourhood parties and nobody gets crazy and the food is fantastic as well

our friends we used to always party at moved,  sucks because they were 100 yards away so when the drunks got too much i could just walk across the st.  and every once in awhile i would tie one on myself.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are bringing in the new year partying with 3000 other crazy people on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. The ship has a massive party planned with lobster, filets, king crab, prime rib and everything else you can imagine. 

Gonna be a blast. 

Where are you headed? 

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Where are you headed? 

Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica. 

Sailing out of Galveston on Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas. 

This ship is full of people having fun. We haven't been to bed befor 1am for 3 days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Gonna be a blast. 

Serious question: Do you ever worry that the Jamaican guys in the kitchen are rubbing their assholes, then rubbing your food???? 

Most of the sicknesses on those boats are from FECAL CONTAMINATION.

If you get sick, you might want to consider that ANTWON was rubbing his asshole with your lobster claw!!!   

JUST SAYIN'!!!   :dunno:

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica. 

Sailing out of Galveston on Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas. 

This ship is full of people having fun. We haven't been to bed befor 1am for 3 days. 

Nice.  We were supposed to do a cruise out of Galveston back in July (forgot what cruise line, I believe it was RC) but we ended up going to Cozumel and Yucatan out of New Orleans instead. Never go out of New Orleans for a cruise. :flush:

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Nice.  We were supposed to do a cruise out of Galveston back in July (forgot what cruise line, I believe it was RC) but we ended up going to Cozumel and Yucatan out of New Orleans instead. Never go out of New Orleans for a cruise. :flush:

Galveston is a cool old town. Lots of beautiful +100 year old mansions. Royal Caribbean is bad ass. The food is awesome and the ship is huge. Today we are exploring the Mayan ruins of Tulum in Cozumel. We are having a great time. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Gonna be a blast. 

Wave to Barb.

:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Galveston is a cool old town. Lots of beautiful +100 year old mansions. Royal Caribbean is bad ass. The food is awesome and the ship is huge. Today we are exploring the Mayan ruins of Tulum in Cozumel. We are having a great time. 

Yea I think we're done with Carnival.  It's cheaper, but you get what you pay for.  Food is either awesome, or shit.  

Bold- Love Cozumel.  Been there 2x   Will definitely go back there :bc:

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea I think we're done with Carnival.  It's cheaper, but you get what you pay for.  Food is either awesome, or shit.  

Bold- Love Cozumel.  Been there 2x   Will definitely go back there :bc:

Carnival is the white trash cruise line-  my mom did travel for 30 years the last 15 strictly cruises and she'd never let us take a carnival cruise.  I've done Norwegian, Disney and RC-  I don't think disneys worth the markup but the other 2 are good. 

16 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

going to a friends house tomorrow,  I doubt i make it till midnight there.  I can only handle drunk people for a certain amount of time when i am not drinking but the food spreads always excellent.  

You on the wagon with Snacks? 

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Gonna be a blast. 

Sounds damn good - but I would over eat with all that food & not want to drink much after.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Serious question: Do you ever worry that the Jamaican guys in the kitchen are rubbing their assholes, then rubbing your food???? 

Most of the sicknesses on those boats are from FECAL CONTAMINATION.

If you get sick, you might want to consider that ANTWON was rubbing his asshole with your lobster claw!!!   

JUST SAYIN'!!!   :dunno:

Holy shit :lol: :lol:

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Carnival is the white trash cruise line-  my mom did travel for 30 years the last 15 strictly cruises and she'd never let us take a carnival cruise.  I've done Norwegian, Disney and RC-  I don't think disneys worth the markup but the other 2 are good. 

Did a Carnival out of Tampa back in '16 and it wasn't bad at all. The one we took out of NO this year was just full of WT and ghetto nigs.  I would say 50% WT 45 ghetto and 5% foreigners and us non WT. 

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Sounds damn good - but I would over eat with all that food & not want to drink much after.

Easy to get yourself into a food coma on a cruise ship :lol:

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Some pussy & drinks lined up for later here ...

Does she know yet? :dunno: 

:lol: