Check your account email address ×

New Years Eve

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

You on the wagon with Snacks? 

Sounds damn good - but I would over eat with all that food & not want to drink much after.

Holy shit :lol: :lol:

no i drink i just don't get hammered and putting up with people who get out of control like some of my wifes friends drives me nuts.  I'll have 3-4 cocktails tonight and be in bed by 11 and up and at the gym tomorrow at 7 or so.  

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Did a Carnival out of Tampa back in '16 and it wasn't bad at all. The one we took out of NO this year was just full of WT and ghetto nigs.  I would say 50% WT 45 ghetto and 5% foreigners and us non WT. 

Easy to get yourself into a food coma on a cruise ship :lol:

Does she know yet? :dunno: 

:lol:

just put on your jorts and ford trucks wife beater and you can fit right in

:news:  

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea I think we're done with Carnival.  It's cheaper, but you get what you pay for.  Food is either awesome, or shit.  

Bold- Love Cozumel.  Been there 2x   Will definitely go back there :bc:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Carnival is the white trash cruise line-  my mom did travel for 30 years the last 15 strictly cruises and she'd never let us take a carnival cruise.  I've done Norwegian, Disney and RC-  I don't think disneys worth the markup but the other 2 are good. 

Carnival is the Target of cruise lines. We did RC last year never again. They kept yelling out over a loud speaker in the main dining room so we paid for the food upgrade. Was ok then

Norwegian was very good. Will try Celebrity next.

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Carnival is the Target of cruise lines. We did RC last year never again. They kept yelling out over a loud speaker in the main dining room so we paid for the food upgrade. Was ok then

Norwegian was very good. Will try Celebrity next.

never have seen that and I've been on 8-9 RC cruises.  I have to say I like to new dining where you don't have set times and the dinner that takes forever.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

never have seen that and I've been on 8-9 RC cruises.  I have to say I like to new dining where you don't have set times and the dinner that takes forever.  

We were on the Oasis of the Seas and the Cruise director kept yelling over the loud speaker, they kept parading the chefs every meal and the main dining room food was awful. 

There private restaurants were good though. 

And the pool waiter would come by every 30 minutes with a drink which pissed me off. 

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

We were on the Oasis of the Seas and the Cruise director kept yelling over the loud speaker, they kept parading the chefs every meal and the main dining room food was awful. 

There private restaurants were good though. 

And the pool waiter would come by every 30 minutes with a drink which pissed me off. 

We only saw the chef dance crap once. Def a meh moment. I can't recall blaring speeches during the meal...

I did like the way our waiter decorated our table prior to our arrival...

xRgmj2yFHqAPnyP5CqNAEL-RZNdRB6BsYzBMx8vT

I always enjoy the cruises. I finally get a chance to relax... days off at home always mean something to be done. For the first 3 days, I basically hang out in the adult only area on deck at the front of the boat. Drink and read. Read and drink. Then I will let the old lady drag me around by the nose. But she does a good job.

Worse ways to spend a day....

zDsd5zhAjTOIbK7C5_YTL15jwHjHJYrqlGzD4nSC

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

We only saw the chef dance crap once. Def a meh moment. I can't recall blaring speeches during the meal...

I did like the way our waiter decorated our table prior to our arrival...

xRgmj2yFHqAPnyP5CqNAEL-RZNdRB6BsYzBMx8vT

maybe it was a one off then. we definitely had it so much ot really turned us off RC

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Snake said:

I always enjoy the cruises. I finally get a chance to relax... days off at home always mean something to be done. For the first 3 days, I basically hang out in the adult only area on deck at the front of the boat. Drink and read. Read and drink. Then I will let the old lady drag me around by the nose. But she does a good job.

Worse ways to spend a day....

zDsd5zhAjTOIbK7C5_YTL15jwHjHJYrqlGzD4nSC

Read anything good lately ?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Read anything good lately ?

Just got done with a new Nelson DeMille novel, The Deserter. Loved it. Just started the new Brad Thor, Lethal Agent, and have A Minute to Midnight by David Baldacci on deck.

1mZwPe2jUK-DPZVRPeGTrCYDeKuYvIXxDGgYJ_EU

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am going to be in bed before 12 so I can work the next day and take Fri off to go back to the cabin and ride . prioritys lol 

I could give a shit about new years myself and don't understand why it's a holiday in the first place. I have a bunch of friends that go up North for new years every year, that sounds a lot more fun to me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I could give a shit about new years myself and don't understand why it's a holiday in the first place. I have a bunch of friends that go up North for new years every year, that sounds a lot more fun to me. 

Cant help but laugh at these fools standing in times sq for 12 hrs . Wearing a diaper. 

Myself, Ill prolly fall asleep on the couch by 10 Havnt celebrated drunk night in over 10 yrs.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Cant help but laugh at these fools standing in times sq for 12 hrs . Wearing a diaper. 

Myself, Ill prolly fall asleep on the couch by 10 Havnt celebrated drunk night in over 10 yrs.

Yeah I don't want to stay up that late anymore. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I don't want to stay up that late anymore. :lol:

We're going to end up at our place for pizza and the rest of the motley crew lives within walking distance. I'll be in bed by the time they get to the end of the driveway lol

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That sounds like the biggest waste of time.  

I'll fall asleep by 10 myself.:bc:

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That sounds like the biggest waste of time.  

I'll fall asleep by 10 myself.:bc:

The day of going to a bar or an activity with total strangers on New Years is long gone for us. When we had our camp we used to go for a sled ride,dinner then ride back to a friends place for a bit then if it was a nice night go the scenic route and a couple stops on the way back to the camp. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

when I was younger we always celebrated new yrs  twice on gogebic 

23 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Did a Carnival out of Tampa back in '16 and it wasn't bad at all. The one we took out of NO this year was just full of WT and ghetto nigs.  I would say 50% WT 45 ghetto and 5% foreigners and us non WT. 

Easy to get yourself into a food coma on a cruise ship :lol:

Does she know yet? :dunno: 

:lol:

Oh yea ... :bc: mission accomplished 

22 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no i drink i just don't get hammered and putting up with people who get out of control like some of my wifes friends drives me nuts.  I'll have 3-4 cocktails tonight and be in bed by 11 and up and at the gym tomorrow at 7 or so.  

just put on your jorts and ford trucks wife beater and you can fit right in

:news:  

There not funny to laugh at :dunno:

Don't drink anything like I used to, nowadays. Did have a few more than usual last night tho...