Check your account email address ×

Poor gay ass Gaped Tickle Shits

f7ben

So fucking triggered over getting beat like a rented mule he gave me 168 FUs in in under 5 minutes last night :lol:

Teamed up with his gay lover momo and giving me Fingers literally all night long

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So fucking triggered over getting beat like a rented mule he gave me 168 FUs in in under 5 minutes last night :lol:

Teamed up with his gay lover momo and giving me Fingers literally all night long

:lies:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sorry Ben, you have it all wrong.  That's what they call winning.  When they are triggered enough to spend all night reacting to all your posts, they call that a win. :lol:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry Ben, you have it all wrong.  That's what they call winning.  When they are triggered enough to spend all night reacting to all your posts, they call that a win. :lol:

Lol.....I bet they were dicking each other down pretty good while handing out simultaneous fingers to their enemies!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Bhen's acting like CKF is giving him a pay cut now for tallying up so many negatives or something.  :lol:

Are you expecting some cheese with your whine Bhenjawmyn?  

Messing with the Momo horns is apparently, well....good for getting your carcass perforated by Momo horns.  :lmao:

I admire the man’s dedication to all the fuckery.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Messing with the Momo horns is apparently, well....good for getting your carcass perforated by Momo horns.  :lmao:

I admire the man’s dedication to all the fuckery.

Leonard is not even what most would consider human. Face cancer has turned it into a hideous monster that must be caged.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude....your Rep is really taking a hit.

I thought you were near 9k not too long ago.

I will never trust taking advice or your opinion anymore.....what a shame:upset:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

@SSFB, you know how you can "win the day" with the most "likes"

My question is can you also be the biggest loser of the day with the most ":finger2:"??

:lol:

I wish it worked that way! :lol:

• Haha 1