Check your account email address ×

DOW 30,000

Snake

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yah.....when you shut the economy down, lock people in their homes and give them more money then they had before, they are gonna spend it online

All driven by fucking debt that’s never getting paid back.

This country makes me fucking sick

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....when you shut the economy down, lock people in their homes and give them more money then they had before, they are gonna spend it online

This country makes me sick.

You got that right, fuckstick.    

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Have some ice cream.

Sad Eating GIF - EmmaStone Tears Crying GIFs

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's the gist of it...... stop complaining about the market bubble and Trump's tweeting manipulation ,true earnings Etc.....play the game...UPS was a screaming  buy months ago when this pandemic started and their volume was soaring

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's the gist of it...... stop complaining about the market bubble and Trump's tweeting manipulation ,true earnings Etc.....play the game...UPS was a screaming  buy months ago when this pandemic started and their volume was soaring

I can’t bring myself to do it man....I won’t invest in fraud and corruption and benefit from the outright destruction of our future generations wealth. Not gonna do it

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can’t bring myself to do it man....I won’t invest in fraud and corruption and benefit from the outright destruction of our future generations wealth. Not gonna do it

Stick your money into a nice growth focus  diversified portfolio, and stop looking at it.  If we have another correction, everything is now on sale, and you keep buying.  You're betting against the country essentially, and that has never worked out.  

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you have an obligation to your family to do whats best for them.  By having that attitude you are in fact making sure they are further behind.   the only system for people to truly gain wealth today is what you are teaching them to avoid.  Everyone in the middle class in America should be a millionaire in their 60's,  they just need to know they need to invest early and not take withdrawals from it.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you have an obligation to your family to do whats best for them.  By having that attitude you are in fact making sure they are further behind.   the only system for people to truly gain wealth today is what you are teaching them to avoid.  Everyone in the middle class in America should be a millionaire in their 60's,  they just need to know they need to invest early and not take withdrawals from it.  

Well said.  The market is open for everyone, the problem then becomes investors are driven by greed and they start doing stupid things like shorting their life savings to try and skip over years of normal expected growth.

Get behind those with proven track records and stop fucking around.

On the bold, very true but most won't blame themselves for that. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stick your money into a nice growth focus  diversified portfolio, and stop looking at it.  If we have another correction, everything is now on sale, and you keep buying.  You're betting against the country essentially, and that has never worked out.  

I’m gonna blow every penny betting on failure of this corrupt system 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Benny's doing good for his kid. Instead of pounding money into a Fidelity Account, he's buying used boats, motors, re-building performance MONTYS, and generally SQUANDERING money that could be working for him, and leaving the girl some security. The guy's a fukkin dink. 

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, Benny's doing good for his kid. Instead of pounding money into a Fidelity Account, he's buying used boats, motors, re-building performance MONTYS, and generally SQUANDERING money that could be working for him, and leaving the girl some security. The guy's a fukkin dink. 

Fidelity can't be that good. You're living proof

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Fidelity can't be that good. You're living proof

You're living proof that gay guys don't drive dozers.   

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OWNAGE TO THE MAXIMUM SUPREME!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:  :owned::owned:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The clown should have a good fishing boat where he lives...

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And you should kill yourself where you live....why the fuck would I ha e a fishing boat when I’m not all that into fishing. Retard

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I can't wait ta' see that Eliminator runnin' at a buck ten across Vermillion, with Benny on throttle!!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I can't wait ta' see that Eliminator runnin' at a buck ten across Vermillion, with Benny on throttle!!!!  

Vermillion some for sure.....Lake superior is my mission though

If, and when that homo gets that boat rigged with FULL MONTY 300s, and runs Vermillion trimmed-out at a C-Note, I'll post on here that Benny is one ass-kickin' Polak!!!  

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

And you should kill yourself where you live....why the fuck would I ha e a fishing boat when I’m not all that into fishing. Retard

To catch dinner you idiot ...

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Vermillion some for sure.....Lake superior is my mission though

You'll end up at the bottom with this ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/31/2020 at 9:03 AM, f7ben said:

:lol:   You are so righteous.   Of course it doesn't have anything to do with you admitting on here when you do invest you lose your ass.  :lol:    

82uye8x.jpg

Edited by Highmark