Check your account email address ×

How many here have willingly given up their DNA?

bussman

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

On another note this 18 yr Glenfiddich is pretty schmoove! 

F1D2669A-2224-4903-8092-CB605F25CC3D.jpeg

I love that stuff. Once bought a 12 year old and they added an 18 year old 50cc bottle. I made the mistake of drinking that first, it ruined the 12 year old for me. The difference is night and day. Well worth the extra money to go with the 18 year old.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2. Had to give the fbi fingerprints to get this job, so that rules out murdering anyone for me.

That too I have gone thru so many security clearances and fingerprints I'm not getting away with anything. 

12 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I love that stuff. Once bought a 12 year old and they added an 18 year old 50cc bottle. I made the mistake of drinking that first, it ruined the 12 year old for me. The difference is night and day. Well worth the extra money to go with the 18 year old.

Father in law is pouring, I’m too cheap to buy the good stuff.  Damn tasty too.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

X2. Had to give the fbi fingerprints to get this job, so that rules out murdering anyone for me.

do you guys have to give them every few years,  find it stupid every other we have to,  i didn't this renewal but next time it will be up again.  

I did the ancestry thing earlier in the year (Uncle Sam already got my dna back in 1992) . My mom got them for myself and my brother last year for Christmas. He found a cousin and has met with her.  Her aunt who would be my brothers biological mother, denies being pregnant. She's afraid my brother wants something from her.  All my brother wants , like Bkackstar said is medical history for his kids sake. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do you drink a lot ? If not , who cares what ya spend.

Maybe what he’s trying to say is the good stuff is worth every penny? My wife works for a liquor company and has brought home some stuff I’ve never tried before. I’m really getting into the Japanese gin and whiskey. Really good and tasty IMO.

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

do you guys have to give them every few years,  find it stupid every other we have to,  i didn't this renewal but next time it will be up again.  

4 years licensed and no re dos.  Had to do them for state insurance licenses old style with ink and digital for securities. :dunno:  Just dawned on me that I passed 66 exam Xmas eve 4 yrs ago

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do you drink a lot ? If not , who cares what ya spend.

No very rarely drink good scotch actually.  

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4 years licensed and no re dos.  Had to do them for state insurance licenses old style with ink and digital for securities. :dunno:  Just dawned on me that I passed 66 exam Xmas eve 4 yrs ago

Have to do that for Nexus.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny.

Fuck them I'm not giving anyone my dna.

Same person.   I want UHC so they know much more about me including my mental health records for use against me in red flag laws.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny.

Fuck them I'm not giving anyone my dna.

Same person.   I want UHC so they know much more about me including my mental health records for use against me in red flag laws.

They ready search all your data without warrant. You think they dont already access your mental health records?

And its Trump pushing for red.flag laws

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

we have to do renewals every year,  it's  a money grab for some of these states,  MA is $600,  ME is $80.  MA requires prints every 2-3 years and credit every year as well.  My total for 3 states is just under $800. 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They ready search all your data without warrant. You think they dont already access your mental health records?

True, but why make it easier for these demons. Screw them. 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your results would come back 100% no nothing Phaggit. :lol::owned:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  :bc: 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've never been finger printed !!!

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've never been finger printed !!!

how is this poss ? 

not sure I know any men who have not spent at least 1 night in there 20s 

they have my prints in a few states . dam greatfull dead lol 

This guy’s sister did one of those dna tests. The info was sold and put into a data base. Fucker got nabbed for 3 rapes he committed 20 plus years ago. Don’t think for a minute,your dna test isn’t being sold and put into many data bases.

11A6DE12-E617-4C98-9C95-94BF665155E2.png

8165B1DE-9CFC-4A37-89FB-1EB4E7D13454.png