Check your account email address ×

How many here have willingly given up their DNA?

bussman

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This guy’s sister did one of those dna tests. The info was sold and put into a data base. Fucker got nabbed for 3 rapes he committed 20 plus years ago. Don’t think for a minute,your dna test isn’t being sold and put into many data bases.

11A6DE12-E617-4C98-9C95-94BF665155E2.png

8165B1DE-9CFC-4A37-89FB-1EB4E7D13454.png

yeah they say sold . bull shit the Fed saw his name on a flag list and his dna was set aside to the deep investagatiin pile .i still believe the Fed runs all theses places sort of like the cia runs the drug trade . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

They ready search all your data without warrant. You think they dont already access your mental health records?

And its Trump pushing for red.flag laws

So what are you always so upset about?   If they weren't you'd still support UNC.

Edited by Highmark

Dna sites cooperate with LEO.   Anyone who doesn't know this or like it shouldn't do it.  Fact is if any relatives even somewhat close to you do it they are already almost have your dna profile.   Its how they caught the golden state killer.

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dna sites cooperate with LEO.   Anyone who doesn't know this or like it shouldn't do it.  Fact is if any relatives even somewhat close to you do it they are already almost have your dna profile.   Its how they caught the golden state killer.

And that is completely unconstitutional 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unfortunately not when its in the fine print allowing them access.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not if you have permission. I bet there is some fine print most do not read. Personally, I would not want my DNA on government file. They cannot be trusted with my name let alone DNA.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Pretty sure my TS/SBI/SCI security clearance back in the day has me numbered.

Certainly a fact.  Along with a host of other categorized information on you based on your military training and experience.....even after you left the military.

However, there was no DNA info gathered at that time and I’m reasonably certain they still do not gather DNA for security backgrounds.  But hey, why bother?  They can get it from the millions of dolts wanting to know what section of the world granny came from.

I see absolutely nothing good from people willingly doing this.  Nothing at all.  ZERO.  

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

They ready search all your data without warrant. You think they dont already access your mental health records?

And its Trump pushing for red.flag laws

Ah yes, blame this on Trump and Kavanaugh.  Right?  LOL.  Fake outrage as usual.  Wait, maybe this was Barr that coordinated this whole effort?

Edited by racer254

Most likely you have already given up your information because of some fine print in some contract you didn't read completely.  How many times did you sign up for 23 and me or have you given it out as gifts to relatives.  LOL. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Most likely you have already given up your information because of some fine print in some contract you didn't read completely.  How many times did you sign up for 23 and me or have you given it out as gifts to relatives.  LOL. 

Just shut the fuck up stupid

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That would be the response from someone who knows the answers will give away your own ignorance.

What the fuck are you even babbling about you fucking moron. There is zero doubt you're the dumbest motherfucker I've ever encountered anywhere in life

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck are you even babbling about you fucking moron. There is zero doubt you're the dumbest motherfucker I've ever encountered anywhere in life

I continuously laugh at you and your ignorance.  You constantly place blame on the wrong people.  Let me guess, it's everyone's fault but your own.  Personal responsibility dude, understand it.  I can only imagine the mistakes you make it real life regarding this.

Just now, racer254 said:

I continuously laugh at you and your ignorance.  You constantly place blame on the wrong people.  Let me guess, it's everyone's fault but your own.  Personal responsibility dude, understand it.  I can only imagine the mistakes you make it real life regarding this.

Holy fucking shit you stupid brain dead cocksucker

Die in a fucking fire already you fucking retarded faggot.

2 hours ago, bussman said:

So much for you being nicer gentler Bhen. :lol: 

I dont even know what the stupid cocksucker is babbling about?

Is he trying to say that I used these dna services?

Is the dumb motherfucker trying to say that if a person did use them but did not give permission for their data to be used that they are responsible anyway?

Hes so fucking dumb I cant decipher a fucking lick of it