Check your account email address ×

Big Night Last Night

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Packers win the NFC North!!!!! Can't believe nobody's talking about it. :lol:

Hey Ben, how bout those Vikings? 

Image result for packers nfc north champions 2019

They aren't talking about it because they cannot piss and moan about the ref's "giving" the packers points......

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s Minnesota Pro sports.  We’re used to losing....and don’t care much anymore.

Good for Erin for finally winning in our stadium though.  4th times the charm!!!

1A7421B5-3F41-4D0D-97A4-623211EDC375.gif

The Packers are happy to help with that problem. :lol::bc:

I've said for 20 years the vikings are the most pathetic franchise in the history of all professional sports.

Why would I care at all if they failed again?

What I watched last night was two fucking horrible football teams who are easy 1st round exits for whoever is lucky enough to draw them

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've said for 20 years the vikings are the most pathetic franchise in the history of all professional sports.

What I watched last night was two fucking horrible football teams who are easy 1st round exits for whoever is lucky enough to draw them

:lol::lol::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So I take it ya didn't watch the bears put up a whopping 3 points against KC SUnday night? Why the NFL thinks the bears should ever be on primetime amazes me.

36 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Packers are happy to help with that problem. :lol::bc:

It’s not a problem...it’s just what we accept by living here.  Sort of like how Wisconsinites are forced to accept what they do to live there.  

60A71E90-C7FC-4ADE-A9EF-5DF6099438B4.gif

Rodgers hasn't been accurate since he broke his collarbone.  Packers WRs have the best separation rate in the NFL but Rodgers never pulls the trigger.  You almost never see him throwing a ball before a WR makes his break anymore.  When he was lighting teams up before he was whistling speedballs right past defenders ear-holes and throwing to guys who were covered with amazing accuracy.

Not sure if it's a function of the offense, lack of reps, or what, but he's just off...

It's amazing they have a chance to go 13-3.  Can't argue with results, but imagine if Rodgers was being Rodgers.  They could compete with anyone.  As it is, I think SF will be the NFC champion.  They're looking like a Category 5 super team.

The Vikes losing is like the Dem's crying about Trump, I just don't hear or care about it anymore.

Although it was a fine betting opportunity if you are into that sort of thing.

Edited by F3600

3 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The Vikes losing is like the Dem's crying about Trump, I just don't hear or care about it anymore.

Although it was a fine betting opportunity if you are into that sort of thing.

It's really easy if you don't watch much of the NFL anymore.  

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s Minnesota Pro sports.  We’re used to losing....and don’t care much anymore.

Good for Erin for finally winning in our stadium though.  4th times the charm!!!

1A7421B5-3F41-4D0D-97A4-623211EDC375.gif

Same here

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup, Saints will kill them.  watch.   Go Saints :news:     lol 

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm glad I've never watched a game..people I know get wild about it, watching multi-millionaire players who usually aren't even from the State they play for..

People around here go absofukkinlootly insane over Tom Brady and the Patriots. 

Me personally, I've never understood the mass hysteria over these games. 

I just don't get it. I just don't get the psychology over these teams. I mean like it's a FUKKIN GAME!!! It ain't brain surgery on a kid. It ain't curing cancer, it's a fukkin stoopid GAME!!! GAME!!!! 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Rodgers hasn't been accurate since he broke his collarbone.  Packers WRs have the best separation rate in the NFL but Rodgers never pulls the trigger.  You almost never see him throwing a ball before a WR makes his break anymore.  When he was lighting teams up before he was whistling speedballs right past defenders ear-holes and throwing to guys who were covered with amazing accuracy.

Not sure if it's a function of the offense, lack of reps, or what, but he's just off...

It's amazing they have a chance to go 13-3.  Can't argue with results, but imagine if Rodgers was being Rodgers.  They could compete with anyone.  As it is, I think SF will be the NFC champion.  They're looking like a Category 5 super team.

Technically the pack will be 12-4 if they actually beat the lions next week instead of the refs beating the lions for them

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't follow this shit very much, I just hope somebody kicks Bill Belichek's ass. Cheatin' bastid. 

Hey WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT, thanks for the finger!!! 

What kind of guy are you to give ME, the finger????? 

Oh, wait a minute, aren't you one of the  " N.H. FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " !!!

HA! HA! Kiss Belichek's ass!!! 

" Cheatin' " Bill Belichek, the old bastid is about 60 years old, and he's got this blonde bitch about 25 years younger. Looks about as stupid as Steve Mnuchin and Orange Julius with their trophy wives.  

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

People around here go absofukkinlootly insane over Tom Brady and the Patriots. 

Me personally, I've never understood the mass hysteria over these games. 

I just don't get it. I just don't get the psychology over these teams. I mean like it's a FUKKIN GAME!!! It ain't brain surgery on a kid. It ain't curing cancer, it's a fukkin stoopid GAME!!! GAME!!!! 

X100000000000000 

:owned:. To the max.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

X100000000000000 

:owned:. To the max.

You and me ain't too crazy about these teams, and I bet we're the wealthiest guyz on here. 

Coincidence???????????????????   :dunno::dunno:

21 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Shit, I'm out of :bigfinger:

I've got a spare. :bigfinger: :lol::bc:

18 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yup, Saints will kill them.  watch.   Go Saints :news:     lol 

We shall see, if the Seahawks beat the Niners this weekend and the Packers beat the Lions, we'll have the #1 seed, trust me, the Saints do not want to come to Lambeau in January. :whistle: