Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread.....!!!!!!!.......

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

We thought along the same lines in not buying anything. That turned into look what I want for X-mas so I bought her a new Cricut machine. She asked what I wanted so I told her tunnel scratchers for the sled. 

We do stuff like furniture, ect. This year it is a new bedroom. Next will be a master bath reno. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Nice job! :bc:

Did your brother do the whole truck or was it a family affair? Sorry if I missed the whole story. 

Brother did all the body work, he’s a seasoned body man. Local guy installed the drivetrain.

I didn’t even know the damn thing was finished until he rolled up with it today. :lol::bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Brother did all the body work, he’s a seasoned body man. Local guy installed the drive train.

I didn’t even know the damn thing was finished until he rolled up with it today. :lol::bc:

He does nice work! :bc:

Now I know how it feels to own a Etec out of warranty. Little kids,little problems. Big kids,big problems! 270 mile trailer ride back home. This Yota has been a piece of shit. It would have been gone,but it’s in my Exwife’s name and I don’t want to fuck my son.

4C02A4D4-3BDA-47E6-A553-E9122773F2CE.jpeg

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Couple of storms came thru south of Detroit in the last week now that I think about it. Like Indiana and Ohio really need the snow  :lol: 

Meanwhile it's going to be above freezing in the UP for a few days right before I head up there SMH

It was 30 deg in southern Indiana when I left today. 42 when I got up to northern Illinois.  We are headed up to the UP in a few days. It’s going to be spring conditions. Thank goodness there is 3 feet on the ground.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol:

1 tanks worth of gas

1 years supply of oil

1 sitting worth of snacks :lol:

😲

It's the best Black and Tan IMO

You have to like black and tan to like it 

Bottle, can or on tap, it all tastes the same- which is awesome.  See if you can find Premium next time you're there. It's better than the traditional.   Their Black and Tan is Premium and Porter mixed BTW. 

Pop into the brewery in Pottsville if you ever are in the area. It's a great tour. And they give you samples at the end.  And of course they have a gift shop.  You can buy 6, 12 and cases there too:bc:   Went there in '16 on my way to NYC 

All your fault 

He carries them in his backpack with his Monster energy :lmao: 

:snack:

Doesn’t hold a candle to a real Black and Tan. As a matter of fact,they should change the name. Very misleading.

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wife and I were talking about it last night and we aren't even getting each other anything this year. 

It really is a waste of time and money buying each other needless crap.  After so many years you have bought it all.  She needs another piece of jewelry, like I need another screwdriver set. 🙄

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It really is a waste of time and money buying each other needless crap.  After so many years you have bought it all.  She needs another piece of jewelry, like I need another screwdriver set. 🙄

:lol: yep.    I usually just go to Kohl's every year and buy her some stink pretty (that's purfume or cologne for you non military folks) and Bath and Body works for show gel and lotion.  And some lounge pants/pj's   She said not to bother this year cause she still has plenty left. I don't even try buying clothes for her anymore.  Last time I did a couple of years ago, she returned everything.  Not because she didn't like it, I just don't know women's clothing sizes apparently :lol:

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: yep.    I usually just go to Kohl's every year and buy her some stink pretty (that's purfume or cologne for you non military folks) and Bath and Body works for show gel and lotion.  And some lounge pants/pj's   She said not to bother this year cause she still has plenty left. I don't even try buying clothes for her anymore.  Last time I did a couple of years ago, she returned everything.  Not because she didn't like it, I just don't know women's clothing sizes apparently :lol:

Exactly!   :lol::bc:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Man, I love Christmas shopping and giving gifts. I like to see how much I can save too, lol..I'm kinda a coupon nerd. I saved 2k on some earings I got for my GF, the cashier was like WTH, how did you do that...haha

I feel weird receiving gifts though..

24 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Im the same. i bought a couple things for her guessing sizes...............where im outta here the 26th i gave them to her early.     weLLL ,,  i dont think im gittin any puddy before i go! :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We buy for the grandkids and that's all that really matters and I make sure we get them a couple of annoying toys as well lol. I know they get taken away from them after we leave lol

Yep , it's for kids. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well I can tell you you’re at least a size 20 there chubs. :lol: 

:bc: 

• Haha 1