Check your account email address ×

When you’re just an actor pawn and there isn’t a script to follow....

bussman

At 16 she just believes what she is being told by the most influential adults in her life. She is being used to push the agenda that she is spoon fed to believe in.

Tulsi is an adult that has had time to form her own thoughts based on what may or may not be true, hence people think she is misinformed.

You people don't see the difference between a child and an adult? WTF

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

At 16 she just believes what she is being told by the most influential adults in her life. She is being used to push the agenda that she is spoon fed to believe in.

Tulsi is an adult that has had time to form her own thoughts based on what may or may not be true, hence people think she is misinformed.

You people don't see the difference between a child and an adult? WTF

They only see what they want.

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's not true.  I don't want to see grown men losing their shit over a young lady that believes in good environmental stewardship.  

Because that is what this is about.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

The grown men i see losing anything is caused by other grown men and women useing a minor to push a false narrative,, get a grip on yerself holmes.

Nailed it.

36 minutes ago, bussman said:

0940BFA4-DF67-4F40-A1FD-83ADD9B30E66.jpeg

Looks like a lot of single use plastics in that pic on a carbon producing diesel train riding in first class. :news:

So, what exactly is this movement trying to do?? XC said he is not after 0 emissions with the purchase of his new Propane powered furnace so I'm wondering exactly what this movement is trying to accomplish?

Are we to live on Solar and Wind alone and possibly hydro produced from dams? Is the plan to build more dams therefore flood more forests/land destroying more trees and wildlife? I'm really confused? They also say we are in a climate emergency up here in Canada but not one person can tell me what that climate emergency actually is?? 

XC, can you enlighten me? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Looks like a lot of single use plastics in that pic on a carbon producing diesel train riding in first class. :news:

So, what exactly is this movement trying to do?? XC said he is not after 0 emissions with the purchase of his new Propane powered furnace so I'm wondering exactly what this movement is trying to accomplish?

Are we to live on Solar and Wind alone and possibly hydro produced from dams? Is the plan to build more dams therefore flood more forests/land destroying more trees and wildlife? I'm really confused? They also say we are in a climate emergency up here in Canada but not one person can tell me what that climate emergency actually is?? 

XC, can you enlighten me? :dunno:

Poor fella, didn't realize you were so confused.  It's actually pretty simple:  Reduce, Reuse, Rcycle.

RRR.jpg

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Poor fella, didn't realize you were so confused.  It's actually pretty simple:  Reduce, Reuse, Rcycle.

RRR.jpg

That's it, that's all? I've been doing that for years where I can. So what about the nasty C02 and the melting ice, deserts, rain forest depletion, the polar bears, droughts, floods, forest fires, hurricanes? Are all those scare tactics just to get people to recycle, reduce and reuse? :lol:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Now Climate Change = Nuclear War

Holy fn hysterical wagon load of twat waffles, if only the planet had some way of turning CO2 in Oxygen....

Seriously? Is that what the wacko alarmists are now saying? If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone somewhere is just testing mankind to see how truly stupid some are by throwing more and more unbelievably ridiculous stories at them to see if they'll buy it and to find out where the limit of stupidity actually is?  

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's not true.  I don't want to see grown men losing their shit over a young lady that believes in good environmental stewardship.  

You’d get a lot more people on board with environmental stewardship if you knock off the doom and gloom predictions and marching puppets like her out there to scold people. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

RRR.jpg

I remember when the climate alarmists thought that paper bags were environmentally unfriendly, so they switched to plastic.

Wasn't that long ago either, I wonder what happened. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

That's it, that's all? I've been doing that for years where I can. So what about the nasty C02 and the melting ice, deserts, rain forest depletion, the polar bears, droughts, floods, forest fires, hurricanes? Are all those scare tactics just to get people to recycle, reduce and reuse? :lol:

Some have done nice graphs with real data nobody wants to talk about.

clip_image002

• Like 1

How about we have some POPULATION CONTROL in this fukkin world?

As far as I'm concerned all those African kids can eat shit and bark at the moon. 

Even in this country, we feed and house the illegitimate kids. FUCK THAT!!! FUCK THAT!!!! Let the fathers pay for all these kids or put the bastards in prison!!