Check your account email address ×

When you’re just an actor pawn and there isn’t a script to follow....

bussman

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That kid is looking at Pouts & calling him a big fat dumb fool there ... :read:

Oh bullshit....

Who's dumping all the shit in the oceans btw dummy?

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

image.png.244fdf092b79b3f654001116322a24f5.png

A nice river in the Philippines ...

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

image.png.67318842ec94862d3482d20a4a9b1b0b.png

341061783_tenor.gif.cf(19).gif.5f0b488f290a428a1d45203110b9cff2.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That kid is looking at Pouts & calling him a big fat dumb fool there ... :read:

Oh bullshit....

Who's dumping all the shit in the oceans btw dummy?

The article was dismissed because it was a NatGeo piece whether you believe it or not and I never commented on who was creating the problem. Quit being such a dumbfuck Hillbilly trying to play gotcha and educate your ignorant ass. 

I wonder when those that are actually doing something about our pollution problem are going to be recognized and get some credit/air time for the work they are doing? 

To me, continually using Greta to spread fear to tax us more is their ultimate end game. Personally, I don't believe they give one shit about this planet and the pollution but rather just the money they can gut hook people into giving away. That is their ultimate goal, taxation, wealth redistribution, control of the populace, etc.

greta11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The article was dismissed because it was a NatGeo piece whether you believe it or not and I never commented on who was creating the problem. Quit being such a dumbfuck Hillbilly trying to play gotcha and educate your ignorant ass. 

Probably dismissed because you were blubbering like a baby again ... :read:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, irv said:

I wonder when those that are actually doing something about our pollution problem are going to be recognized and get some credit/air time for the work they are doing? 

To me, continually using Greta to spread fear to tax us more is their ultimate end game. Personally, I don't believe they give one shit about this planet and the pollution but rather just the money they can gut hook people into giving away. That is their ultimate goal, taxation, wealth redistribution, control of the populace, etc.

greta11.jpg

Way cool, IRV, well done.  Boyan is a rock star.  I think he may recognized more for his accomplishments than you may realize which is good.

In November 2014, Slat was awarded the Champions of the Earth award of the United Nations Environment Programme.[23] HM King Harald of Norway awarded Slat the Young Entrepreneur Award in 2015.[24] Forbesincluded Slat in their 2016 "30 under 30" list In 2016.[25] He was selected as a Thiel Fellow, the program started in 2011 by venture capitalist and PayPalco-founder Peter Thiel. It gives $100,000 to entrepreneurs 22 years old and younger who have left or postponed college to work on their start-up.[19] In February 2017, Reader's Digest appointed Slat European of the Year,[26] and the Dutch magazine Elsevier awarded him Nederlander van het Jaar 2017 (Dutchman of the Year 2017).[27] In May 2018, Slat was awarded the Euronews award "European Entrepreneur of the Year".[28]

21 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Way cool, IRV, well done.  Boyan is a rock star.  I think he may recognized more for his accomplishments than you may realize which is good.

In November 2014, Slat was awarded the Champions of the Earth award of the United Nations Environment Programme.[23] HM King Harald of Norway awarded Slat the Young Entrepreneur Award in 2015.[24] Forbesincluded Slat in their 2016 "30 under 30" list In 2016.[25] He was selected as a Thiel Fellow, the program started in 2011 by venture capitalist and PayPalco-founder Peter Thiel. It gives $100,000 to entrepreneurs 22 years old and younger who have left or postponed college to work on their start-up.[19] In February 2017, Reader's Digest appointed Slat European of the Year,[26] and the Dutch magazine Elsevier awarded him Nederlander van het Jaar 2017 (Dutchman of the Year 2017).[27] In May 2018, Slat was awarded the Euronews award "European Entrepreneur of the Year".[28]

Good to see. :bc:  

Did he get Global recognition like Greta is currently getting? 

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Good to see. :bc:  

Did he get Global recognition like Greta is currently getting? 

He has certainly won more actual awards and the UN is pretty global.  But I don’t think he’s gotten a fist bump from Obama so I guess it’s a wash?

60702717-AC60-4E82-8F76-52CE3776759F.gif

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

He has certainly won more actual awards and the UN is pretty global.  But I don’t think he’s gotten a fist bump from Obama so I guess it’s a wash?

Yeah, nothing tops that, that's for sure! 

12 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

60702717-AC60-4E82-8F76-52CE3776759F.gif

Sweet fuck that GIF is just so pathetic. :lol: 

But it’s 100% telling if you know what you’re looking at. 

• Like 1